Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teacher arrested for groupsex with 4 students

Thumbs up Teacher arrested for groupsex with 4 students

All League
    She's good. I'd hit it. Shytty thing to do to her husband in the military though.

A Fort Worth high school teacher is accused of having group sex with four teenagers while another student videotaped the act, MyFoxDFW.com reported.

Brittni Colleps, 28, a mother of three and former English teacher, used text messages to pursue five male students, prosecutors say. One teen said he and Colleps exchanged 100 text messages in one day during the spring of 2010. The messages got more heated and they eventually agreed to meet for sex, prosecutors charge.

"She said that she craved… that I had something that she wanted," the teen said. The teen said on one occasion, there were four teens and the teacher. The teens are considered adults, but the law protects students from a relationship with someone in a superior position.

"One of the boys, as will happen with high school seniors, had his cellphone with him," said the prosecutor, Elizabeth Beach. "And decided that this would be a good thing to get a clip of."

The alleged video was played for members of the jury, and Colleps looked away during parts of the screening. The cellphone video did not show Colleps' face, The Star-Telegram reported . The paper reported that the video showed a woman's back while engaging in intercourse with at least two students with others in the room.

A student pointed out a distinctive tattoo on the teacher's lower back.

Colleps is charged with several counts, including deviate sex and improper relationship between educator and student. She remained silent during her trial and the judge entered a not guilty plea. She faces up to 20 years in jail if convicted.

Her husband, Christopher Colleps, a soldier stationed at Louisiana’s Fort Polk, has previously said he will support his wife and that they will remain married.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/15...#ixzz23iOYmndu

Hall Of Fame
    Lucky f*cks.

Seems like every week there is a new story about some hot teacher that bangs her students.

LOL @ facing 20 years. She taught them something way more valuable than English. And she gave those boys a memory they will cherish for a lifetime. Assuming they didn't cross swords.

I think she's a prime candidate for an anal tattoo.

I've written this before, but several of my high school buddies would routinely go over to a former grade school teacher's home and take turns banging her whilst the others were in another room drinking beer and/or toking up. We were freshmen at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I've written this before, but several of my high school buddies would routinely go over to a former grade school teacher's home and take turns banging her whilst the others were in another room drinking beer and/or toking up. We were freshmen at the time.
    my high school female teachers were all hunchbacks of Notre Dame. I'm sure they all live in separate bell towers.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    my high school female teachers were all hunchbacks of Notre Dame. I'm sure they all live in separate bell towers.
    Mine were mostly nuns or crones. These guys went to a different grade school, albeit Catholic. They had photos of the teacher, who was probably in her early 20s and pretty. No doubt had emotional problems like all these women.

All Pro
    yea...this was typical of the teachers I had....

..and yes this was my 8th grade social studies teacher......

Hall Of Fame
    Lipstick on a pig, my friends. She's facking disgusting. Like Alice the Goon with acne.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Lipstick on a pig, my friends. She's facking disgusting. Like Alice the Goon with acne.

In high school, we'd all have f**ed her. No question. I didn't get laid--or anything close--until college.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    In high school, we'd all have f**ed her. No question. I didn't get laid--or anything close--until college.
    There was only one teacher in my high school I would have plowed (and lasted 4 seconds). The rest were all hags.

JetsInsider.com Legend

That Picture looks stretched side-o-side tbqh. And "no makeup mugshot" makes alot of ladies, including many famous hotties, look less than glamourous.

The other pic, the one up top, is probably a better representation of her day to day, and if so, she's not bad for a teacher.

But seriously, her husband is millitary and serving overseas, and she does this......thats evil with a capital "E". Poor dude.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    LOL, at first glance I thought her shirt read 'BANGERS'

I'd throw a trey up in that peice tho

I know this is like every guys dream come true but this is super gross. She basically let 4 kids run a train on her ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post

I know this is like every guys dream come true but this is super gross. She basically let 4 kids run a train on her ...
    If I had teachers that looked like that when i was in high school. I would've shown up for class, on time, sans pants.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    But seriously, her husband is millitary and serving overseas, and she does this......thats evil with a capital "E". Poor dude.
    Me thinks she's done this before.

Me thinks hubby was in on the other gangbangs.

Hence why he's sticking around.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Me thinks she's done this before.

Me thinks hubby was in on the other gangbangs.

Hence why he's sticking around.
    I'm hoping he's sticking around 'till she writes the book about the whole experience, makes $1m, and then he ditches this cvnt and takes half her shyt.

Hall Of Fame
    Loved Tosh's bit on this:

"Yeah, I used to bang my teacher in school.

So what I was home schooled?"

_

All Pro

Maybe she's a two-face?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOL, at first glance I thought her shirt read 'BANGERS'

I'd throw a trey up in that peice tho

Three inches and a cloud of dust?