Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: Im in San Francisco *****es!!!!!

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Im in San Francisco *****es!!!!!

    High of 64 degress biotch! Gotta love this weather.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    High of 64 degress biotch! Gotta love this weather.

    Enjoy SF - very cool city


    WCO, watch him. Please don't let Ruby get tricked into a catepillar type gang bang or something.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Frisco!...
    Last edited by 2foolish197; 08-16-2012 at 11:03 AM.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Enjoy SF - very cool city


    WCO, watch him. Please don't let Ruby get tricked into a catepillar type gang bang or something.
    I allready pm'd wco my cell...hopefully caterpillar gangbang is NOT next.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    I envy you so much right now. I still regard my move back from Marin County as the worst decision of my life.

    As long as you don't keep Kosher, go to this place for their roasted Dungess crab and garlic noodles. You will thank me.

    http://www.anfamily.com/Restaurants/.../homepage.html

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is where Ruby makes the jump to mod...



















































    maybe

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I envy you so much right now. I still regard my move back from Marin County as the worst decision of my life.

    As long as you don't keep Kosher, go to this place for their roasted Dungess crab and garlic noodles. You will thank me.

    http://www.anfamily.com/Restaurants/.../homepage.html
    Looks good, thanks for the rec.

    Arite team, getting off the internet now, will report later...peace *****essss!

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I think this is where Ruby makes the jump to mod...

    or



  9. #9
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    SEVEN pms, Ruby? I'm on my first cup of coffee.


    I think Rube is ready to lap up some San Fran excitement; what would you guys do to show Ruby the real San Francisco?

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I think this is where Ruby jumps on a mod...



















































    maybe

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    SEVEN pms, Ruby? I'm on my first cup of coffee.


    I think Rube is ready to lap up some San Fran excitement; what would you guys do to show Ruby the real San Francisco?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    LOL

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I think Rube is ready to lap up some San Fran excitement; what would you guys do to show Ruby the real San Francisco?









  13. #13
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hogan's Heroes?

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Hogan's Heroes?
    "What's that there?"
    "What Bob"
    "There...there on my ass!"

    "That's my hand Bob"

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    this could be more of an embarrassment than the Bob Dylan video.

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    SEVEN pms, Ruby? I'm on my first cup of coffee.


    I think Rube is ready to lap up some San Fran excitement; what would you guys do to show Ruby the real San Francisco?
    Lol

    Ruby's about to get "made", alright

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    This gon' be good

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have WCO cook you up some grub.....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrQHNyXJIHo

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Looks good, thanks for the rec.

    Arite team, getting off the internet now, will report later...peace *****essss!

    Try and relax during the fisting, helps with extraction...

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,970
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, since JSJ visited WCO in SF....I haven't seen him since.


    just sayin...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us