Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL Network Comes to Cabelvision. FINALLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    just found out i get RZ for free one FIOS...as a Jets fan...thats all i need...
    How so? For all Fios customers?

All League
    NFL Network is available to anyone with IO Preferred and up. RedZone is only available to those with the Sports Package or IO Gold, which includes the sports package.

Either way RZ, will cost an extra $7/month, which is cool by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    How so? For all Fios customers?
    u get it free if you have their ultimate or whatever they call it package...

Cablevision SUCKS, there equipment is so far behind in technolgy. when i finally was able to switch to FIOS, best move ever. and cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    Cablevision SUCKS, there equipment is so far behind in technolgy. when i finally was able to switch to FIOS, best move ever. and cheaper
    I wanted to get Fios, they had this really nice package where I can get internet, phone, and tv for a good price. But apparently its not over in my area yet, so I am stuck with cablevision for now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    I pay $170 a month with fios, Internet and phone. Loaded out the ass with fios channels.

All League
    I pay $170 a month with fios, Internet and phone. Loaded out the ass with fios channels.
    I have Cablevision and pay $97 for the same thing you are describing. I'm not a fan of Cablevision... but I save $876/yr compared to your plan so I'll stick with them.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    I have Cablevision and pay $97 for the same thing you are describing. I'm not a fan of Cablevision... but I save $876/yr compared to your plan so I'll stick with them.
    All depends on how many TVs you have.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    NFL Network is available to anyone with IO Preferred and up. RedZone is only available to those with the Sports Package or IO Gold, which includes the sports package.

Either way RZ, will cost an extra $7/month, which is cool by me.
    Looks like I need to order the sports package then

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    All depends on how many TVs you have.
    True, I've only 2

True, I've only 2
    I have 4. I'm sorry but Fios cannot be compared to cablevision.

I'm generally quite satisfied with FiOS, but I was pissed when they took NFL Network off their basic package.

All League
    I have 4. I'm sorry but Fios cannot be compared to cablevision.
    You're right. You don't get News12-NJ

FINALLY!!! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!
    No more staying at work late in order to watch some NFL NETWORK!

Hall Of Fame
    Honestly, FIOS is a better product. I had Cablevision for years and switched to FIOS 3 years ago. The picture quality, user interface and internet speeds are all superior to CV. Plus, there is seldom, if ever, network disputes between the carrier and networks. The only issue we have ever had was Dolan did not want to offer the MSG channels in HD to FIOS, that has since been resolved.

i pay $129 including tax for my FIOS service for everything.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Honestly, FIOS is a better product. I had Cablevision for years and switched to FIOS 3 years ago. The picture quality, user interface and internet speeds are all superior to CV. Plus, there is seldom, if ever, network disputes between the carrier and networks. The only issue we have ever had was Dolan did not want to offer the MSG channels in HD to FIOS, that has since been resolved.
    I know Fios is better. I wish it was available in my building. The user interface looks awesome, and it seems that the On Demand features are a lot better too. Dolan is a douche.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    The Dolans are still scumbags.

Hall Of Fame
    I know Fios is better. I wish it was available in my building. The user interface looks awesome, and it seems that the On Demand features are a lot better too. Dolan is a douche.
    That Cablevision interface looks the same as it did 10 years ago. My parents have CV and I cant believe the menu and channel guides have not changed in a decade.