Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL Network Comes to Cabelvision. FINALLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    The Dolans are still scumbags.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Congrats to those of you who have Cablevision. NFLN is a nice treat for NFL fans.
    Thank you sir!!

Woooooooooo!!

This changes everything at home!! Wooooooo!!
    Here was my convo with my girl a few minutes ago.

Me: Hello ladybug. What Cablevision package do we have?
    Her: Can we talk about this later?

Me: No. Cablevision will start to get NFL NETWORK starting tomorrow.
    Her: Okay so lets talk about this tonight.
    Me: Mother****er, didnt you not hear me? Havent you been listening the past 9 years?
    Her: Okay. Ill call right now.
    Me: Sweet. Thanks

Moments later....

Her (happy voice): Okay, starting tomorrow you can watch and DVR NFL NETWORK.
    Me: Boner.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    just found out i get RZ for free one FIOS...as a Jets fan...thats all i need...
    Red Zone is free on Fios?

Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    Finally!!!!! This is the best news I've heard all year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rk-nfl-redzone
    So excited for this. Does anyone know when this officially goes into effect? Will I be able to watch it at midnight??? Would be nice considering I'll be awake.

It's on!!!!! It's on!!!!!!!

Dolphins v. Bucs on right now.

Figures that this happened a week before I head back to Florida, where I've had it for years.

I stayed up for this historic moment, now time to go to sleep.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    This is seriously awesome news. I can't wait for Sunday mornings now. I'm also REALLY looking forward to the redzone channel when the Jets aren't on.

My fiancée is going to hate me on Sundays lol
    you will seriously LOVE the RedZone especially and become another one of us RZ addicts

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    included in my basic package. Don't know if it is actually free or whether it was an incentive deal to sign up when I did

but it's GREAT TO HAVE either way

I thought it was supposed to be on everyones package? It says that I have to order it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    I thought it was supposed to be on everyones package? It says that I have to order it.
    The NFL Network is supposed to be on all IO Preferred packages and up. RedZone is only in the sports package, which I ordered yesterday.

e: Chances are you want RedZone anyways so just order the sports package and you'll definitely have it regardless of the IO package requirements. It's $7.
    Last edited by ozu; 08-17-2012 at 12:43 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    Do you have to lowest package available? I thought it was supposed to be on all but the basic package.

Woke up this morning and turned on Channel 150 on my tv and there it was, as glorious as the sun, NFL NETWORK on my TV at home.
    NFL A.M. was on and so was my hard-on.

Thank you powers that be for making it happen. Lets hope the TWC'ers get their wish too!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    +1
    +2

i called TWC after reading this news and was given the same BS Company line that I had been given for the last 10 years.

I live in a building and we are not wired for Fios, and I face due North so I cannot get a signal for Direct Tv.

I hate TWC

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    i called TWC after reading this news and was given the same BS Company line that I had been given for the last 10 years.

I live in a building and we are not wired for Fios, and I face due North so I cannot get a signal for Direct Tv.

I hate TWC
    My problem was that despite me owning my Town House, I wasnt allowed to put a dish up. Which I could care less cause here at work, sometimes they are watching something and suddenly there is no signal due to weather and i would to be watching the Jets and lose my signal, id go insane!!

Anyways, my point was that never lose hope.
    You will get your NFL NETWORK even if you have to go out and buy a PS3....which incidentally, i own and was going to research about me getting NFL NETWORK through it but now I dont have to.
    Pretty sweet.

So dont give up.

its free with a certain package, i think its the ultimate HD something or other...but yeah...its included

Also stuck in TWC hell

Bob, I pay $49.99, I guess people with the Utlimate HD get it? Are you and Scott going Sat. We will be there by 4:30, just sandwiches

All Pro
    Never going back fios for life..

I just subscribed to NFL mobile for my smart phone. The coolest thing I have ever seen, the NFLN in HD on my droid razr. If TWC (f**kheads) ever get NFLN, I will simply not cancel my smartphone subscription LOL and keep both.

Day one with the nfl network and it's awesome.

I swear ifthis was the 80's, I'd be shoving aluminum foil inside the cable box like when I used to try to de-scramble the play
    Boy channel.