Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Brandon Jacobs rips the Jets

  1. #1

    Brandon Jacobs rips the Jets

    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ew-york-giants

    Isn't he in San Fran? Why does he care anymore? Guess he and Rex never really buried the hatchet after almost coming to blows....

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,202
    (The Jets) were in the AFC Championship Game twice in a row, but the year after that the Giants win the Super Bowl. That discredits everything as far as the 'Battle of the City.'
    QFT.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    Jacobs is a Mon Go Loid.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,751
    "It's a circus, man. But every year it's like that," Jacobs told the website.

    "Obviously, the Jets have some great players...they have a good defense, no question about it. But all this stuff surrounding Tebow and Sanchez ... I truly think it's going to be Sanchez. He's going to be the guy. He's got to be the guy. He's the natural quarterback out of the two. That's just my opinion."
    This guy gets it.
    "They got a big-mouthed coach, a big mouth and a big-bellied coach that talks too much and now it's finally time to shut up."
    But he obviously hasn't seen Rex lately.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,400
    Fat turd calls thin guy fat. Go figure.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,404
    Rex looks as thin as he does. Brandon needs to stop running his head and start focusing on his future as a security guard.

  7. #7
    He raised some points. But he should shut his mouth and focus on getting in football shape, right now he can't carry Gore's jock strap

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,847
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Rex looks as thin as he does. Brandon needs to stop running his head and start focusing on his future as a security guard.
    ROTFLMAO

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Rex looks as thin as he does. Brandon needs to stop running his head and start focusing on his future as a security guard.
    Hysterical!! Great line.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    He raised some points. But he should shut his mouth and focus on getting in football shape, right now he can't carry Gore's jock strap
    Yeah he should be worrying about roster spot, not a team that is 3,000 miles away. Jacobs was always a big-mouthed jerk, I hope the Niners cut him

  11. #11
    Jacobs was one of the hypocrites on the Giants, that talks a lot of **** but then talks **** about the Jets talking saying how the Giants don't talk **** and just play, when the Giants frequently talk ****.

    Its like when Victor Cruz wrote a book about how Revis and Cromartie talked **** to him, when in reality he started it by talking **** about Revis.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,751
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Yeah he should be worrying about roster spot, not a team that is 3,000 miles away. Jacobs was always a big-mouthed jerk, I hope the Niners cut him
    If he's cut, I would take him.

    It wouldn't be an indictment against him. The Niners are pretty deep in the backfield.

  13. #13
    Until the Jets win it they have no leg to stand on. As distasteful as it is to listen to a ham head like Jacobs, winners can talk, loser say shut up and deal.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,751
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    Jacobs was one of the hypocrites on the Giants, that talks a lot of **** but then talks **** about the Jets talking saying how the Giants don't talk **** and just play, when the Giants frequently talk ****.

    Its like when Victor Cruz wrote a book about how Revis and Cromartie talked **** to him, when in reality he started it by talking **** about Revis.
    You have solved the **** talking mystery.

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Wasn't this d-bag looking at the Jets as a great team to play for right after the Giants told him to GTFO?

    Singing a different tune after the Jets said "No thanks" to the POS.


    _

  17. #17
    Who is Brandon Jacobs?

  18. #18
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    173
    Reminds me of an old tv commercial growing up,

    Mr. Mouth, Mr. Mouth just don't know when to keep his big mouth shut!

    He better hope he can get a solid spot on someone's roster.

  19. #19
    Jacobs is an a$$. After that Jets/Giants game last year, his rant was that of a 12 year old child. The Jets play SF this year right? Would love to see one of the D linemen teach him a lesson.

  20. #20
    Jacobs said he wanted to play for Rex after last season. Jets showed no interest.

    I wonder if that further fueled his disdain for anything Jets.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us