Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brandon Jacobs rips the Jets

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    LOL.

The only thing Brandon Jacobs should be ripping is the tampon out of his sandy vagina. The guy is a joke, a fake tough guy, and a pretty sh!tty football player. Maybe he should be focusing on not letting the ball get ripped out of his hands like a little girl.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a faded running back desperately grasping for attention the only way he knows how.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    On another note....Justin Tuck was talking today on ESPN about the JETS media coverage. He commented that Tebow is a positive for the game and how refreshing it is to see an NFL player not in trouble, etc...

So.....not all GIANTS are dooshes. just all their fans.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    ...ahh Dirt....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Until the Jets win it they have no leg to stand on. As distasteful as it is to listen to a ham head like Jacobs, winners can talk, loser say shut up and deal.
    Give me a BREAK.

Brandon Jacobs isn't even close to being a key contributor on that team that won it. Bradshaw is by far a better back and had been for several years. Jacobs had 1 good year in the NFL in 2008 other than that he has been MEDIOCRE. Eli, WR's, Defensive Line, Ahmad Bradshaw and Wes Welker's hands won that SB for the Giants.

Forget that loser. I could give a darn he got a ring so did Eddy Curry and honestly both those clowns look like they go to the same restaurant.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Just a faded running back desperately grasping for attention the only way he knows how.
    Faded? Jacobs was a 1 year wonder. At least Eddie George had several great years with the same running style. Jacobs got hit once running upright and he became KING SCRUB.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Give me a BREAK.

Brandon Jacobs isn't even close to being a key contributor on that team that won it. Bradshaw is by far a better back and had been for several years. Jacobs had 1 good year in the NFL in 2008 other than that he has been MEDIOCRE. Eli, WR's, Defensive Line, Ahmad Bradshaw and Wes Welker's hands won that SB for the Giants.

Forget that loser. I could give a darn he got a ring so did Eddy Curry and honestly both those clowns look like they go to the same restaurant.
    While I don't agree with what he said and feel that he shouldn't be talking any **** in this stage of his career, to say he didn't earn at least one of those rings is utterly ridiculous. He was a huge contributor to the 2007 team, and also had some pretty solid games for them this year when Bradshaw went down with an injury. Before the dude grew a giant vagina he was a big, bruising back who was played a huge role in the giants postseason success of '07.

All that being said, the dude is still a complete a-hole who should focus on making the 49rs roster.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    jacobs can say whatever he wants. his giants beat us last season after rex once again guaranteed SB. the giants won there 2nd SB in in like 4 yrs. just face it, the giants have ruled NY since 1986. 5 SB appearances, 4 Lombardis. what have we done. NOTHING

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know where this guy grew a pair.....but he didn't have one 4-5 years ago when Carey Rhodes ripped the ball right out of his hands on a pile up to start the Jets/Giants game.

Sent from my LG-P999