Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Watching Bengals-Falcons game. Noticing some interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    well the Bengals lost those players that is true. They lose Rey M, Carlos Dunlap and Travelle Wharton. Rey should be back for the opener, Dunlap will be out longer than that an Wharton is done for the year. Could that have been just dumb luck? Sure.

I interpreted it as the Jets who had spent all camp fighting each other and sometimes cheap shot each other, came together and finally unloaded on another team. had the 1st stringers stayed in the game it would have been a tight physical battle that the jets (in my opinion at least) would have won. Rex has these guys loaded for bear. the team has flaws especially on offense but they will smack other teams in the mouth.
    Thanks, bit and Craig. I have been saying that the team came into camp in shape and hungry. I don't think that the Jets will roll over in any game.

I look forward to this weekend's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Can't tell if sarcastic, but tbh, this one liner SO exemplifies Jets Fan Nation.

dude

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Is Vontaze Burfict starting for the bengals?
    Dunno! But I saw where he picked off Tebow. thats the same dude I said we should take in the draft, but noooooo we didn't.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Dunno! But I saw where he picked off Tebow. thats the same dude I said we should take in the draft, but noooooo we didn't.
    Picking off tebow is not a great accomplishment.