Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I was banded for no reason whatsoever, but I'm back.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    You got to admit, the e-attention a girl (a somewhat pretty but average looking girl, no offense gata, I'm no looker myself, i.e. I am quasimoto) gets online in a forum like this is....well....a bit much.

It's as if some folks had never seen a real, live, girl before.

whoa

_

Veteran
    Hypothetically if I was in my early twenties, I think it might be fun to be on a forum full of older women - good fun when I am not out there actually living life.

If half of these same women flirted with me online even if I would never give give them a second look in a bar because they are old enough to be my mother ... I would consider that good harmless fun too.

The internet allows us to interact without so many judgements on social status, income bracket, hotness factor/bonkability. It's not real but sh*t, most of us have waaay too much "real" in our lives already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post

That's a sweet response, Southside ... you need to transfer from Atlanta to Bayonne, but hey, that's just me.

----

Southside does not appear as helpless as he appears to y'all in the peanut gallery. I do question his existential-like question of the existence of love beyond sexual passion; is "love", friendship with an erection ?
    LOL. It takes a man wiser than I to answer such a deep and knowledgeable question.

Jets Insider VIP
    You got to admit, the e-attention a girl (a somewhat pretty but average looking girl, no offense gata, I'm no looker myself, i.e. I am quasimoto) gets online in a forum like this is....well....a bit much.

It's as if some folks had never seen a real, live, girl before.

You're perfectly fine gata, it's not a criticism of you per se.

But lets be fair, you're not a super model or some spectacular world-class beauty. I.e., like most of us, you're a JAG.....just another girl/guy.

The way some react around you is JetsBabe all over again, borderline creepy. I'd like to think most of us could be in the same forum with a girl and not act like we're 12 year old boys just dicovering that little fleshy thing between our legs has a purpose other than pissing.

Just my (always unpopular) 0.02 on this somewhat common e-phenomena.
    I see what you're doing here, player. Nicely done.

All Pro
    You're perfectly fine gata, it's not a criticism of you per se.

But lets be fair, you're not a super model or some spectacular world-class beauty. I.e., like most of us, you're a JAG.....just another girl/guy.

The way some react around you is JetsBabe all over again, borderline creepy. I'd like to think most of us could be in the same forum with a girl and not act like we're 12 year old boys just dicovering that little fleshy thing between our legs has a purpose other than pissing.

Just my (always unpopular) 0.02 on this somewhat common e-phenomena.
    It's War boy's way of saying "let's see your titties"

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    another "Look at Me!" thread. These never get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I never posted that picture lol someone saved it from my facebook
    Hmm. Actually my comment was aimed at the thread starter. That's why I used the word "thread" in my comment. Wasn't aimed at you, although tip of the hat to Warfish cuz given your reaction the shoe kinda fits.

Are you really 18? Cuz in that pic you look, you know, kinda 30.

All Pro
    Wow I told you I got bored one night and saved that picture. I use that old photobucket account for quick uploads from my mobile. Creepy someone got in there jungle shift jet wtf. Gata posted her Facebook images link so I simply browsed around for a bit I didnt backdoor my way in. it was legit. Sorry there random hispanic chic I thought you were delicious in that picture and was gonna put it in my avatar as a joke. I did pm it to some friends on here though.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Hmm. Actually my comment was aimed at the thread starter. That's why I used the word "thread" in my comment. Wasn't aimed at you, although tip of the hat to Warfish cuz given your reaction the shoe kinda fits.

Are you really 18? Cuz in that pic you look, you know, kinda 30.
    I'm turning 23 on Wednesday. When did I say I was 18?
    And I didn't have a bad reaction to Wars post. I agree with it lol

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Great friggin' everything. How does Gata not have a boyfriend? WFT is up with guys these days that someone who looks like that is single?
    Yea, seriously. Smokin hot.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post

Is that Mary in the background?

Beautiful and religious? You're too good to be true. There must be some sort of a deformity or something. Webbed feet?

Veteran
    I'm turning 23 on Wednesday. When did I say I was 18?
    And I didn't have a bad reaction to Wars post. I agree with it lol
    Gata where should I turn up for the birthday bash ... ?
    It's mud-wrestling Festivus Bash people, Southside you're missing out !

Ragu is busy with his new amour and it appears the rest of your old geezers (including Warfish) are hitched or in leg chains !

Ragu is busy with his new amour and it appears the rest of your old geezers (including Warfish) are hitched or in leg chains !
    I actually had it yesterday pretty wicked bash... So much alcohol lol.

Must you taunt me?! Read the sober corner! I'm on the fkn wagon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

LOL Sorries ! I only ordered one whiskey everything else was given to me by my friends and fam.

Try drinking coffee or energy drinks instead as a substitute.

Veteran
    LOL Sorries ! I only ordered one whiskey everything else was given to me by my friends and fam.

Try drinking coffee or energy drinks instead as a substitute.
    We will have some herbal tea in your honour Southside ...

FML. I picked the wrong time to stop drinking.

Veteran
    Okays we need a senior hampur birthday bash for our virtual community's token woman, Gata; your post birthday with a live hook up to Warfish so that he can be reminded that we are just average-looking ordinary flirtatious folk having a folking good time.

I am happy to photograph it and post it in the Hampur so that Ragu can have something to raise the flag to in his down time between 24 year olds ...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

I am with you in spirits brother, I will turn up at some point but I may be a little late to the sober party.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I see what you're doing here
    it's quite obvious.

The old "look at all these guys relentlessly hitting on you, I'm much more matoore -- hey wanna go out sometime?" trick

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    it's quite obvious.

The old "look at all these guys relentlessly hitting on you, I'm much more matoore -- hey wanna go out sometime?" trick
    Yes, because a more than happily married man who married far beyond what his own horrible looks and ample gut would have entitled him too, with a wife who makes twice what he does and still makes his lunhc every day for work.....is going to play e-stalker to some little kid he doesn't even find attractive, amirite?

Hang on, lets do a quick check: Is she pale skinned, long curly red or reddish hair, Irish/Scottish/Eastern European type? Nope.

Sorry, not interested.

The only thing more obvious that the common e-stalking of women online is the predictable E-White Knight riding to the young ladies rescue from the mean old Fish the first time anyone gets called out for it.

Psst, it won't get you any. Hate to break it to you, most women online hate e-stalking too, and just want to be treated like any other person.

And no, I'm not more mature in any form, quite the contrary, I'm horribly immature most days, as most of you already know. I just find the e-stalking of girls on the web creepy, frankly.