Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I was banded for no reason whatsoever, but I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Yes, because a more than happily married man who married far beyond what his own horrible looks and ample gut would have entitled him too, with a wife who makes twice what he does and still makes his lunhc every day for work.....is going to play e-stalker to some little kid he doesn't even find attractive, amirite?

Hang on, lets do a quick check: Is she pale skinned, long curly red or reddish hair, Irish/Scottish/Eastern European type? Nope.

Sorry, not interested.

The only thing more obvious that the common e-stalking of women online is the predictable E-White Knight riding to the young ladies rescue from the mean old Fish the first time anyone gets called out for it.

Psst, it won't get you any. Hate to break it to you, most women online hate e-stalking too, and just want to be treated like any other person.

And no, I'm not more mature in any form, quite the contrary, I'm horribly immature most days, as most of you already know. I just find the e-stalking of girls on the web creepy, frankly.
    dude, you're so angry and devoid of sense of humor lately.

Chillax bro, we're all friends here.

Busting balls and what not.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Aye....probably true. Stress does bad things to me.

Sorry.

Veteran

Warfish, nobody thought for a milli-second that you were doing the reverse move on Gata ... it's Saturday night sillyness.

None of any of this should be taken seriously, it's escapism ...
    online flirting with Gata, leg-pulling with Warfish ... I can't consider the former creepy or the latter serious, it's harmless. Do we really have to police ourselves here ?

There is the mother of all recessions out there, Wayne Hunter is getting our qb killed ... what's left ? The Octopus, Southside's personal life, beer musings and our collective sense of self-depreciation. Save me from Monday morning, this virtual coffee shop brings a little smile to my cynical self once in a while.

Veteran

Sorry.
    Sorry to hear about the stress ... I have formally given up and embraced the darkside. Resistence is futile.

Sorry.
    no prob.

just remember, when you have nothing nice to say, a simple "LOLGFY" usually does the trick

Sorry.
    Nothing that a good drink can't fix I hope.

Sorry southside

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    FML. I picked the wrong time to stop drinking.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v46plhmxXU4

Yes, because a more than happily married man who married far beyond what his own horrible looks and ample gut would have entitled him too, with a wife who makes twice what he does and still makes his lunhc every day for work.....is going to play e-stalker to some little kid he doesn't even find attractive, amirite?

Hang on, lets do a quick check: Is she pale skinned, long curly red or reddish hair, Irish/Scottish/Eastern European type? Nope.

Sorry, not interested.

The only thing more obvious that the common e-stalking of women online is the predictable E-White Knight riding to the young ladies rescue from the mean old Fish the first time anyone gets called out for it.

Psst, it won't get you any. Hate to break it to you, most women online hate e-stalking too, and just want to be treated like any other person.

And no, I'm not more mature in any form, quite the contrary, I'm horribly immature most days, as most of you already know. I just find the e-stalking of girls on the web creepy, frankly.

Errrrrrm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Warfish, nobody thought for a milli-second that you were doing the reverse move on Gata ... it's Saturday night sillyness.

online flirting with Gata, leg-pulling with Warfish ... I can't consider the former creepy or the latter serious, it's harmless. Do we really have to police ourselves here ?

There is the mother of all recessions out there, Wayne Hunter is getting our qb killed ... what's left ? The Octopus, Southside's personal life, beer musings and our collective sense of self-depreciation. Save me from Monday morning, this virtual coffee shop brings a little smile to my cynical self once in a while.
    .........this.

This is good stuff.

Just showed the image of Gata to my wife. First words: "Who is that? She's gorgeous."

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Woah.
    SCAN THE BOARD!

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    whoa

_
    _

SCAN THE BOARD!

_
    lol

Also, how the **** did I spell whoa wrong... Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just showed the image of Gata to my wife. First words: "Who is that? She's gorgeous."
    So I'm guessing in the game ..."Who would you do first if you were left on a stranded island?" She would pick me ... SWEET!

Hall Of Fame
    lol

Also, how the **** did I spell whoa wrong... Jeez.
    Still hung over from the birfday?

My head still hurts from last night.

Am about to crack a beer, hair of the poodle, as it were.

_

All Pro

Still hung over from the birfday?

My head still hurts from last night.

Am about to crack a beer, hair of the poodle, as it were.

_
    I've already had a few... Watching the Jets game and it's more painful than any hangover...

I've already had a few... Watching the Jets game and it's more painful than any hangover...
    imagine being surrounded by a bunch of giants fans and them talking sh*t all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    So I'm guessing in the game ..."Who would you do first if you were left on a stranded island?" She would pick me ... SWEET!
    Doubtful. Sadly, she has no interest in the Sapphic arts. maybe in my next life.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    no prob.

just remember, when you have nothing nice to say, a simple "LOLGFY" usually does the trick
    And not provide my traditional bloviating, arrogant, angry, wargarbly Warfisting of a reply post?

My fans would be devastated.

My critics would have nothing to mock.

I have a forum responsabillity man.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Dat's beautiful work Ragu, who's shizz is that ?