Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 158 of 158

Thread: I was banded for no reason whatsoever, but I'm back.

  1. #141
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    imagine being surrounded by a bunch of giants fans and them talking sh*t all night long.
    Gata, Giants fans leave a nasty rash ... don't use the same toilet seat.

  2. #142
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Gata, Giants fans leave a nasty rash ... don't use the same toilet seat.
    It's not so much a rash as a malodorous ooze.

  3. #143
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    It's not so much a rash as a malodorous ooze.
    Poli is a giants fan?

  4. #144
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Poli is a giants fan?
    Oooh! LOL. You'll hear about that one.

  5. #145
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Poli is a giants fan?
    What the French toast

  6. #146
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Oooh! LOL. You'll hear about that one.
    What the French toast

  7. #147
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Nothing that a good drink can't fix I hope.

    Sorry southside
    This hurts.®

  8. #148
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    What the French toast
    i'm reading between the lines here, but i believe they're implying you may or may not have an STD.



    POSSIBLY.

  9. #149
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i'm reading between the lines here, but i believe they're implying you may or may not have an STD.



    POSSIBLY.
    God damn it.

  10. #150
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i'm reading between the lines here, but i believe they're implying you may or may not have an STD.



    POSSIBLY.
    If I infest homage this correctly I'd say they are doing a little bit more than implying.

    I hear they can't cure the clap anymore.... said the strains are getting immune to the drugs. The are calling this rogue strain Polydia.

  11. #151
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    What the French toast
    Don't worry Carlton, it wasn't about you, it was a shot at Muth Effin' Poli.

  12. #152
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Don't worry Carlton, it wasn't about you, it was a shot at Muth Effin' Poli.
    **** that guy.

  13. #153
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    The are calling this rogue strain Polydia.


    Polydia - I don't want that sh*t fo' sho'.

  14. #154
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    So what's this thread about again? :shrug:

  15. #155
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    So what's this thread about again? :shrug:
    infest homage.


    duh

  16. #156
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    infest homage.


    duh
    Apparently Poli's homage is infested.

  17. #157
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    If I infest homage this correctly I'd say they are doing a little bit more than implying.

    I hear they can't cure the clap anymore.... said the strains are getting immune to the drugs. The are calling this rogue strain Polydia.

  18. #158
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Apparently Poli's homage is infested.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us