Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets vs. Giants - what do you want to see tomorrow?

Hall Of Fame
    I would like to see them let Sanchez take a few deep shots down field to Hill. Given the limited practice time this year, I think the 1's should play the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I would like to see them let Sanchez take a few deep shots down field to Hill. Given the limited practice time this year, I think the 1's should play the first half.
    +1

Almost don't even care if it's complete - just want to see a QB that plays for this team put the ball up 40 yards in the air. It's been a while...

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwave

Jets vs. Giants - what do you want to see tomorrow?
    I'd like to see 2 maybe 3 first downs.

SAR I

Banned
    I am looking forward to seeing how Josh Bush does rotating in with Landry and Bell on the first team defense. From all reports he has looked great in practice.

Also looking forward to seeing some of the young WR's play.

I'm hoping they run a couple of wildcat plays either on 3rd and short or goal line. They can't just keep practicing against our defense, they need to see how it works against an opponent. I would love to see them run the wildcat or read option, however you want to call it, and on the first play throw it deep. That's the one ball Tebow is actually good at throwing.

I want to see Coples make an impact like he did last week. I think it's important for him to continue moving forward.

And I would like to see them win.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Is a competant scoring drive from our #1 Offense without sacks too much to ask?

My thoughts exactly. So sick of their sick offense.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

A pass on the first play that doesn't get checked down or net a 3 yard gain.

First play of the game - Play action bomb to Hill. I don't even care if it's incomplete.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Oh, and seeing Eli, or any Giant Qb for that matter get cracked again would be nice too. Let's kill them all.........

All League
    A touchdown. I'd like to see a few of those. Especially from our #1's.

All Pro
    Offense. Any offense.

All League
    Offensive Line show some type of teamwork, would love to see them all on the same page..

Points would be nice..

Pressure, I want to see a pass rush.

Sanchez completing a long ball..we know he can do it from when Braylon was here, he just needs to get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Two words:
    Pass Protection
    Short ... Succinct .... And damn right !

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Two words:
    Pass Protection

I'll third (or fourth?) that one. If the line plays like it did last week (or last year) against this defensive line, Sanchez could get killed out there. It's still beyond belief that we didn't address O-line more seriously in the offseason. At this point we just have to hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    I'll third (or fourth?) that one. If the line plays like it did last week (or last year) against this defensive line, Sanchez could get killed out there. It's still beyond belief that we didn't address O-line more seriously in the offseason. At this point we just have to hope for the best.
    What confuses me is the fact that we have 80% of what was a top-5/10 offensive line just two years ago still in a starting capacity, but the line appears to be such a glaring weakness.

Who would have thought that Woody meant that much to the group?

1. Pass Protection ... As mentioned before.

2. A run of more than 10 yds ... By a RB not named Tebow.

3. Sanchez throw a pass more than 20 yds.

4. LBs covering slot receivers

5. DE setting the edge

Offense:
    -Sanchez to lead a scoring drive
    -Sanchez/McElroy to outperform Tebow

Defense:
    -At least one sack
    -At least one INT

Outcome:
    -Jets over Giants

Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    No injuries.
    This and maybe a little of this.

It would be kind of cool to see Eli bleed again.

I don't care if we turn the ball over on offense 4 straight times. This is all I want to see ..... Some shots downfield, running game being effective, O line protecting Sanchez exceptionally well and creating holes. If I see this and we are down 28-0 by the 2nd quarter ... I'll be extremely happy. The score means zero to me nor does dominating on the scoreboard. I just want to see flashes that we can run the ball effectively early on in the season, will take shots downfield, and that we can protect Sanchez.

I'd like to see Sanchez have a passer rating of 75 or higher for the first time in five games(going back to last year). Dream big!