Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sprinter Demps picks Patriots over Jets: report

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Your posts are full of fail, everytime you click submit...

Pot ... Meet Kettle ...

His post was dead on ... Pffffft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Sellout!

Lock it up!
    Hope our ST hit crew clotheslines this scrawny guy

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I do not get caught up in the mdiea buffoonery.....just how are the Jets a dysfunctional CIRCUS? They had a bad 8-8 year and aired out all the problems....were they a circus in 2009 and 2010? Please the media is idiotic with the insane coverage etc...its way too old now....Jets are just buisness as usual....if a player says he is going to take a piss its nationwide news lol

Lets just play soe football....idiotic clown shows like NFL AM which I hoped would be good is the real circus.
    Incarcerated Bob is reporting that Michael Phelps is deciding between the Jets and the Redskins...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Who knows ...maybe Billy the Cheating Douche will sign up Usain Bolt in his never ending quest for fast little hobbits with questionable football capabilities...

Actually Id prefer if he signed about ten other Gaytors so that our current cult of Teboneheads here at JI would depart en masse for patsfag.com

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Who knows ...maybe Billy the Cheating Douche will sign up Usain Bolt in his never ending quest for fast little hobbits with questionable football capabilities...

Actually Id prefer if he signed about ten other Gaytors so that our current cult of Teboneheads here at JI would depart en masse for patsfag.com

Why all the hate for the Tebow supporters? While you defend Holmes.

Veteran
    Congrats Patman, looks like you guys signed a weapon.

All League
    Who cares?

Only the Pats need a silly gimmick like Demps.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Who cares?

Only the Pats need a silly gimmick like Demps.
    I am wrong frequently but looking at his college highlights he appears to be a serious threat to take it to the house every time he has the ball in his hands.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    I don't really know what all the fuss is about with this guy Demps.

He wasn't drafted, he didn't have any eye-popping numbers in college, the only hype around him is he was part of the olympic sprinting team and won a silver medal, which doesn't really equate to anything as far as the NFL goes....

And last time I checked, we don't need a running back.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 08-18-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Usain Bolt a "fast little hobbit?"

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post

people really think this?

Rookie
    Pats just upgraded their KR ST unit with the signing. Anything he gives as a RB will be a bonus.

Unless he's a complete bust, nothing not to like about the signing.

Evidently the Jets saw his potential as they were in the running for him. It wasn't the money he got that kept him from being a Jet.

He wasn't drafted, he didn't have any eye-popping numbers in college, the only hype around him is he was part of the olympic sprinting team and won a silver medal, which doesn't really equate to anything as far as the NFL goes....

All set for ground and pound are you? Cool. Can't wait to watch the games.

And you're right. Why would the Jets want to pick up a guy who is instantly the fasted player in the NFL with a proven ability to catch the ball out of the backfield? After all, he's no Bilal Powell.

Morning Sunshine! You're up and hating bright and early this weekend!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Pats just upgraded their KR ST unit with the signing. Anything he gives as a RB will be a bonus.

Unless he's a complete bust, nothing not to like about the signing.

Evidently the Jets saw his potential as they were in the running for him. It wasn't the money he got that kept him from being a Jet.
    It can't be winning Super Bowls otherwise he would have signed with the Giants..

1. He wasn't drafted as he would not commit to football over playing in the Olympics. He probably would have been drafted in the 4-5th rd if he committed to the nfl.

2. The guy rushed the ball 100 times a year in the sec, that does equate to something.

3. I have no idea how effective he will be in any role, football is not his #1 love- track was. We will need to see if he can turn the page from track and give the effort to football now. But the guy is a very fast football player. But he may not even make the team

4. He will return kicks, and probably get no more than a few snaps during a game. He is too small to be an effective 3rd down back.

However I do want to see him run a reverse out of the wr slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    The pats didn't have anybody exciting since Moss in 2009.

Usain Bolt is 6' 5"...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yeah, a pea shooter.

All League
    I am wrong frequently but looking at his college highlights he appears to be a serious threat to take it to the house every time he has the ball in his hands.
    Keywords: college + highlights

Who doesn't look like a superstar in their college highlights reel?