Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fewer Teens Having Oral Sex (CNN)

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I think you've more than made up for it since then though!
    Sadly, mostly in monogamous relationships. Classic situation for me as a single man was having several women like me, but I was in a committed relationship, so did nothing about it. The second I'd break up with my girlfriends, nothing. No action whatsoever.

Forget it, sexually, I wasted most of my youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    schtick - he's a good sport who threw out some curveballs for the Hampur to have fun with.

probably doesn't get laid a lot. on blue moons I'd say.
    I love the subtlety of this.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4552180]Sadly, mostly in monogamous relationships. Classic situation for me as a single man was having several women like me, but I was in a committed relationship, so did nothing about it. The second I'd break up with my girlfriends, nothing. No action whatsoever.

That's no good. I broke up with my gf of 2.5 years two days ago and had a wonderful transition back into the singles game. This coming weekend might be thread worthy

[QUOTE=WaffleShark;4552189]
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sadly, mostly in monogamous relationships. Classic situation for me as a single man was having several women like me, but I was in a committed relationship, so did nothing about it. The second I'd break up with my girlfriends, nothing. No action whatsoever.

That's no good. I broke up with my gf of 2.5 years two days ago and had a wonderful transition back into the singles game. This coming weekend might be thread worthy
    Godspeed. But "balloon up".

Undrafted Free Agent
    Godspeed. But "balloon up".[/QUOTE]

Well there's no two ways about that. I may be a jets fan but im not totally retarded

Undrafted Free Agent
    And maybe i'll take a minute to start properly quoting things. Fml

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleShark View Post
    Godspeed. But "balloon up".
    Well there's no two ways about that. I may be a jets fan but im not totally retarded[/QUOTE]

Good man. Have fun.

ASIDE: Make sure you don't delete [/QUOTE] on either side when you quote or you will break the post.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Well there's no two ways about that. I may be a jets fan but im not totally retarded
    Good man. Have fun.

ASIDE: Make sure you don't delete [/QUOTE] on either side when you quote or you will break the post.[/QUOTE]

Noted. maybe now I'll shoot up to 2.5 posts per week =\