Thread: Hungry for some real jet football.

All Pro

Hungry for some real jet football.

Just so you know the last time I saw the jets in action in person was at the dome in Atlanta almost 8 years ago. Oh! I still pay good money to see them every sunday or whenever they play. The moral of this thread is, I am one hungry loyal jet fan. 40 something years was the last time we won it all and still counting. You feel my pain? peace. sorry I just needed to vent a minute, carry on!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

J

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Only 28 years in here, but i feel your pain. Sojf.

E

Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Just so you know the last time I saw the jets in action in person was at the dome in Atlanta almost 8 years ago. Oh! I still pay good money to see them every sunday or whenever they play. The moral of this thread is, I am one hungry loyal jet fan. 40 something years was the last time we won it all and still counting. You feel my pain? peace. sorry I just needed to vent a minute, carry on!
    Aren't you like 17 years old???

Jets Insider VIP
    Just so you know the last time I saw the jets in action in person was at the dome in Atlanta almost 8 years ago.
    I believe that was a monday nighter right after we got Vinny off the couch. That is the only Jet game I have missed since 1998. There was a hurricane down here in south florida and we had no power. My buddy from jersey gave me play by play over the phone for the entire game.

We got crushed in that game.

once namath sold his soul to the devil for the SB victory back in the day, the jets will NEVER get back to the big game.

Jets Insider VIP
    once namath sold his soul to the devil for the SB victory back in the day, the jets will NEVER get back to the big game.
    Not true, that curse end when namath dies.

Jets Insider VIP
    They are coming to Charlotte next year. We will hold a huge tailgate. PM me when the time comes and you will be welcome as my guest at the tailgate.

In person.....it still is the SOJs but at least you'll be smashed

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Aren't you like 17 years old???
    yeah! with a wife and four kids 15, 13, 10 and 7, you ding dong, getdeh hell on!!

yeah! with a wife and four kids 15, 13, 10 and 7, you ding dong, getdeh hell on!!
    So you only act like you're 17. Ok got it

All Pro
    ssshh!