Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 91

Thread: Listen up everyone...

  1. #61
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    So a courtesy warning thread turns into a hot chick forum...only on JI... but that's what makes this place so, shall I say, intriguing? I was trying to figure, if JI was the cast of a movie, which one would it be? Something a little bizzarre, with a cast of fools, blowhards, brigands, and a transvestite. Okay maybe Princess Bride?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    So a courtesy warning thread turns into a hot chick forum...only on JI... but that's what makes this place so, shall I say, intriguing? I was trying to figure, if JI was the cast of a movie, which one would it be? Something a little bizzarre, with a cast of fools, blowhards, brigands, and a transvestite.

    Okay maybe Princess Bride?
    Fishooked = Dread Pirate Roberts (internetz pirate)

    Kelly = Princess Buttercup (or Butternuts, in shis case)

    Paulie = Wesley (grants Kelly's every wish)

    SAR = Humperdinck (pompous doosh)

    32green = black Vizzini (constantly outsmarts himself)

    Warfist = Fezzik (giant freak)

    Polidore = Inigo Montoya (with Mexican garb)

    TX = Count Rugen (troll master)

    FF2 = the Albino (fat little troll)

    Stokes = Miracle Max (annoying little know-it-all)

    jetswin = the annoying Priest (self explanatory)

    SJOF's = the old lady that boos (booo!! booo!!)

    Savage = the Grandpa (old ballz)

    Dirtstar = Fred ****in' Savage

  3. #63
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Fishooked = Dread Pirate Roberts (internetz pirate)

    Kelly = Princess Buttercup (or Butternuts, in shis case)

    Paulie = Wesley (grants Kelly's every wish)

    SAR = Humperdinck (pompous doosh)

    32green = black Vizzini (constantly outsmarts himself)

    Warfist = Fezzik (giant freak)

    Polidore = Inigo Montoya (with Mexican garb)

    TX = Count Rugen (troll master)

    FF2 = the Albino (fat little troll)

    Stokes = Miracle Max (annoying little know-it-all)

    jetswin = the annoying Priest (self explanatory)

    SJOF's = the old lady that boos (booo!! booo!!)

    Savage = the Grandpa (old ballz)

    Dirtstar = Fred ****in' Savage
    You left me off the list you pig f*cker!!!!

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Fishooked = Dread Pirate Roberts (internetz pirate)

    Kelly = Princess Buttercup (or Butternuts, in shis case)

    Paulie = Wesley (grants Kelly's every wish)

    SAR = Humperdinck (pompous doosh)

    32green = black Vizzini (constantly outsmarts himself)

    Warfist = Fezzik (giant freak)

    Polidore = Inigo Montoya (with Mexican garb)

    TX = Count Rugen (troll master)

    FF2 = the Albino (fat little troll)

    Stokes = Miracle Max (annoying little know-it-all)

    jetswin = the annoying Priest (self explanatory)

    SJOF's = the old lady that boos (booo!! booo!!)

    Savage = the Grandpa (old ballz)

    Dirtstar = Fred ****in' Savage
    Hahahha. Man that's good stuff.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    You left me off the list you pig f*cker!!!!
    ok.


    Peebag = ROUS

  6. #66
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,960

  7. #67
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm trying my best to follow 32 Green's RULE

    If you are really really angry when you compose a reply to some really stupid post

    finish your typing... let off that steam

    then just don't hit that "submit reply" button

    very theraputic
    done that many times

  8. #68
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Fishooked = Dread Pirate Roberts (internetz pirate)

    Kelly = Princess Buttercup (or Butternuts, in shis case)

    Paulie = Wesley (grants Kelly's every wish)

    SAR = Humperdinck (pompous doosh)

    32green = black Vizzini (constantly outsmarts himself)

    Warfist = Fezzik (giant freak)

    Polidore = Inigo Montoya (with Mexican garb)

    TX = Count Rugen (troll master)

    FF2 = the Albino (fat little troll)

    Stokes = Miracle Max (annoying little know-it-all)

    jetswin = the annoying Priest (self explanatory)

    SJOF's = the old lady that boos (booo!! booo!!)

    Savage = the Grandpa (old ballz)

    Dirtstar = Fred ****in' Savage

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOTKA0aGI0

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Unfortunately it seems we have to do this every year, and it seems as if the time is now for this season. The BS personal attacks, ****ting on each other, belittling one another, demanding bans of members (Jets fans or otherwise) and complaints about JI in general have to stop.

    When I have to get pm's from long time respected members, who never cause problems, and just come here to enjoy Jets talk, football talk, nonsense, or anything else that gets discussed here there is something wrong. Know that calling out other members is selfish, if nothing else, and spoils the experience not only for the one you insulted but dozens of other members that have too much respect for JI and its membership to do so.

    Let's have a great season here and on the field.

    Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

    In other words, act like the men you all truly are.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

    lmao, that's perfect

  11. #71
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,473
    Just checkiing back. In...a couple of things

    I love that this thread has gone in a million directions, thats what has made me love this place for years

    Dirt, lmao

    JonE while this thread came shortly after i warned you it also came in a week that i have had to ban long. Time posters for attacks, racist remarks, trolling, and other assorted nonsense that I felt was truly messing this place up. It also came immediately after a pm from a long time member who has never. Caused a problem or complained about anything here. We canbreak balls. Here. Wiithout the nastiiness, we all. Know it.

  12. #72
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,367
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL.

    Looks like you might be right. This thread was created shortly after that exchange. Which by Pfail Strip standards was very benign.

    So if he is a Pats fan, that thread he made is basically mocking Jets fans.

    I can see your frustration, but instead of reacting we should just ignore them. The reaction is what trolls seek. Two wrongs don't make a right!!
    The whole idea of the trolls is they want to bait you into getting angry. Once you realize this then the last thing you should, or should want to do is get angry. The most fun that can be had on this board is beating them at their own game. It's a lot easier when their leader, Tex isn't here. Loved that Krafty porn video thread. Please don't ban them. Everyone just needs to change their perspective, and improve their reactions.
    P.S. Don't tell them. Let's keep this between us. shhh

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Unfortunately it seems we have to do this every year, and it seems as if the time is now for this season. The BS personal attacks, ****ting on each other, belittling one another, demanding bans of members (Jets fans or otherwise) and complaints about JI in general have to stop.

    When I have to get pm's from long time respected members, who never cause problems, and just come here to enjoy Jets talk, football talk, nonsense, or anything else that gets discussed here there is something wrong. Know that calling out other members is selfish, if nothing else, and spoils the experience not only for the one you insulted but dozens of other members that have too much respect for JI and its membership to do so.

    Let's have a great season here and on the field.

    Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
    If that doesn't work, I have another, alternate solution.


  14. #74
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,631
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL.

    Two wrongs don't make a right!!
    He's a damn good instigator....lol

  15. #75
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Just checkiing back. In...a couple of things

    I love that this thread has gone in a million directions, thats what has made me love this place for years

    Dirt, lmao

    JonE while this thread came shortly after i warned you it also came in a week that i have had to ban long. Time posters for attacks, racist remarks, trolling, and other assorted nonsense that I felt was truly messing this place up. It also came immediately after a pm from a long time member who has never. Caused a problem or complained about anything here. We canbreak balls. Here. Wiithout the nastiiness, we all. Know it.
    What have you been drinking?

    _

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    What have you been drinking?

    _
    GO DICKHEADS!

  17. #77
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,473
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    What have you been drinking?

    _
    This summers Gatorade...watermelon infused (thanks for the link to. Infusion jars lol) belvedere, with blue curcao. And a splash of lemonade...woot

  18. #78
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,865
    I like pot.


  19. #79
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    Another power-hungry mod. I demand that jetswin be banned.
    mmm! another speed demon Ja-jetfan, I demand an apology!

  20. #80
    Look what just came in the mail....


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us