Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Brady makes it easy for teammates to poke fun

You do realize Brady beat the Jets that day 19-10? And that Brady is 14-4 lifetime against the Jets? But yeah....he sucks.

I clicked on the nfl.com link, but to see the photos you had to click on a video link and sit through a 30 second commercial which I wasn't willing to do in order to see some ghey photographs of Tom Brady.

You guys actually took the time to do that? Wow.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    who cares, brady and his patriots will once again have another 12 or 13 win season
    Why don't you get a ball sack and just admit youre a pats fan?

How pathetic a fan do you have to be to go to another teams site to troll posing as one of their fans?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Why don't you get a ball sack and just admit youre a pats fan?

How pathetic a fan do you have to be to go to another teams site to troll posing as one of their fans?
    BigNan is worse than a patsfan, JN. Did you see his other brilliant contribution today calling for a uniform redesign to exorcise those 40+ years of misery he includes in.every post.

IF new unis would get rid of miserable Joe Benigno SOJFS like bignan..I'd contribute to the cost.of doing so. But sadly they will never go away because they enjoy being miserable and pathetic WAY WAY TOO MUCH

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

When you're one of the top two or three qbs in the league over the last 10 years and a multi superbowl winner you can do anything you want no matter how foolish it looks.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Tebow maks both Brady and Sanchez his *****es (following the dog theme in the video of course).
    Despite the fact he didnt know about the GQ cover.....this is all a marketing ...........a crock of hot excrement

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    When you're one of the top two or three qbs in the league over the last 10 years and a multi superbowl winner you can do anything you want no matter how foolish it looks.
    Sooooo very true Beerfish

All Pro
    Disturbing. This must be his pre-coming out announcement video.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You do realize Brady beat the Jets that day 19-10? And that Brady is 14-4 lifetime against the Jets? But yeah....he sucks.
    No, I believe that is the Jets 2009 victory over the Pats 16-9.

Also you do realize Brady has never beaten Sanchez in the post season.

And BTW, I don't five a f*ck what Brady or the Pats record is, this is a new season and we are all 0-0. GO JETS!!!
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 08-18-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Metrosexuality aside, we would kill to have Brady in green and white. Anyone who wouldn't trade Sanchez for Brady straight up is letting the green koolaid go to their head.