Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady makes it easy for teammates to poke fun

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Tom Brady makes it easy for teammates to poke fun

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...content_stream

This should end all discussions of Tom Brady gheyness...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    V-Man=VAG-Man

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by klecko73 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...content_stream

This should end all discussions of Tom Brady gheyness...

What a stud.

I <3 TFB

Yes homo

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone loves Larry Byrd, who despite being great and in a rival city, was hard to root against. Great player, respectful competitor, great person off the court and regular guy that the avgerage hard working guy from Boston could relate to.

The only thing Tom Brady has in common is that he is a great player.
    Take that away and you pretty much are left with a douche bag.

He'll never be the legend Larry Byrd is in Boston and rightfully so.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could line up a square bunch on 2 people in the world it would be Tom Brady and bill bellicheat!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

that's embarrassing, even by Brady's standards.

and apparently he's still adamantly copying Justin Bieber's hairstyle.

unfortunately, his skills as a QB are in no way diminished by his epic and categorically undeniable gheyness.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yes homo
    You didn't have to include this. We already know.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    You didn't have to include this. We already know.
    def weird and ghey but that sonova***** will be looking to make our lives miserable again.

I hope the Jets can stomp him this year. I have visions of Landry on a blitz bringing the full load at high speed.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    He got paid a lot to do it so it's hard for me to really make fun of knowing he gets the last laugh.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Everyone loves Larry Byrd, who despite being great and in a rival city, was hard to root against. Great player, respectful competitor, great person off the court and regular guy that the avgerage hard working guy from Boston could relate to.

The only thing Tom Brady has in common is that he is a great player.
    Take that away and you pretty much are left with a douche bag.

He'll never be the legend Larry Byrd is in Boston and rightfully so.

True, about him not being held in the same respect as Larry or Bobby Orr. I don't think Brady is a douche bag by any means. Does he move in a circle that nfl fans normally do not relate to sure. But that does not mean he is a douche. While a lot of guys find what he does, "unmanly" a lot of them would love to live in the world that he does. There is a lot of jealousy from fans.

He does plenty of charity work, is a great football citizen off the field, and a great leader on it. Besides being an excellent qb.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. If you didn't know about Tom Brady and just watched that, the last thing to come to your mind would be that he is a HoF QB and one of the fiercest competitors the league has ever scene. His teammates must be having a field day with this.

I saw a still photo from this shoot in the newspaper and the dog was biting on his hand. It was his right hand. Took balls for him to do that. That dog could have took his hand off is he wanted.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom Brady is strengthening his marketing brand as he edges closer to retirement. He is obviously attempting to follow in David Beckam's branding footsteps in terms of an editorial profile that will enhance his marketing ability.

I honestly thought the shoot was super tame and boring. If that was a European soccer star in Italian Vogue, the dude would be photographed in a loin cloth surrounded by a posse of Amazonian super models wrapped around him.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Tom Brady is strengthening his marketing brand as he edges closer to retirement. He is obviously attempting to follow in David Beckam's branding footsteps in terms of an editorial profile that will enhance his marketing ability.

I honestly thought the shoot was super tame and boring. If that was a European soccer star in Italian Vogue, the dude would be photographed in a loin cloth surrounded by a posse of Amazonian super models wrapped around him.
    His wife is more likely behind all this stuff. I still think that Sanchez GQ photo op was even more gay. That dude was looking like Freddie Mercury

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. If you didn't know about Tom Brady and just watched that, the last thing to come to your mind would be that he is a HoF QB and one of the fiercest competitors the league has ever scene. His teammates must be having a field day with this.

I saw a still photo from this shoot in the newspaper and the dog was biting on his hand. It was his right hand. Took balls for him to do that. That dog could have took his hand off is he wanted.
    Without a doubt he gets razzed mercilessly. They posted sheep on his locker, make comments that he spend more time in front of the mirror than their wives. he is GQ all the way, but nothing he has done would ever compare to Namath's commercial for pantyhose 40 years ago. Or Jim Palmer being in a underwear add.
    Those guys are secure enough in their masculinity to pull that **** off and no one besides Ray and SG3 question his manhood.

He does not want to do the same comericials as peyton and such. When he gets out of football his livelyhood will be fashion.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    TB is laughing all the way to the bank

Sanchez looking like Freddie Mercury would be an upgrade. Freddy had a hall of fame voice, still waiting for Sanchez to get a hall of fame arm.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    who cares, brady and his patriots will once again have another 12 or 13 win season

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    who cares, brady and his patriots will once again have another 12 or 13 win season
    Only 12?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Only 12?
    will be way more then our jets. and will be enough for the pats to win another afc east

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He will be the first NFL player to come out

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    His wife is more likely behind all this stuff.

It does seem that way; as much a fashion company merger as a marriage.