Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going To The Game - What You Wearing?

He bashes Scott left and right, yet wears his jersey because he is too cheap to buy a different one. Scott was a dumb purchase.

I am going to break out the C-Mart #28 for week 1 vs. Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Gonna frame it. I love Keyshawn.
    I was for with him after he bashed Chrebet and tried to hold Parcells hostage for more money. Loved when Chrebet schooled him and Tampa with the game winning TD.

Keyshawn was the ultimate scumbag, non-team player. Me-Shawn. His TD celebration after finally scoring a TD after like 10 games his rookie year was one of the most bizarre things I had ever seen.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Gonna frame it. I love Keyshawn.
    Me too, when he was here was one of my favorites. Starting to like him again, now that he's matured.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I was for with him after he bashed Chrebet and tried to hold Parcells hostage for more money. Loved when Chrebet schooled him and Tampa with the game winning TD.

Keyshawn was the ultimate scumbag, non-team player. Me-Shawn. His TD celebration after finally scoring a TD after like 10 games his rookie year was one of the most bizarre things I had ever seen.
    Wait, a TD celebration, slamming the ball into the ground annoyed the fan of the ultimate look at me player on any team?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Wait, a TD celebration, slamming the ball into the ground annoyed the fan of the ultimate look at me player on any team?
    LOL, G99 is awesome.

_

Waterboy
    I'll being wearing an authentic Sanchez, Dona will be wearing a V.S. Pink hoodie

and............. showing up in a 2011 BMW 335i sedan, haha
    Last edited by OhioJetsFan; 08-18-2012 at 03:14 PM.

If SAR is wearing a Bart Scott jersey (can't cover a TE and can't tackle most times) and some of you are wearing a Tebow jersey (can't play QB because he can't read defenses and can't hit the side of a barn most times), I guess I'm wearing this:

JetsInsider.com Legend

My mom is coming with me, first time since she took me to my first game where Pat Leahy missed 5 FG's in the rain at Shea, and she thinks I may be chilly and wear a hoodie instead.

Thoughts?

SAR I

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

My mom is coming with me, first time since she took me to my first game where Pat Leahy missed 5 FG's in the rain at Shea, and she thinks I may be chilly and wear a hoodie instead.

Thoughts?

SAR I
    Is that a shot at me?

Thoughts?

SAR I
    Just wear an extra t-shirt under your Bart Scott jersey, you know one of those good quality T-shirts like your AFC Champion t-shirt, perhaps.

Hall Of Fame

Thoughts?

SAR I
    I wouldn't wear it, but I'd bring it, I always bring a light jacket. There is going to be virtually no wind in the stadium later, and I'm out on the pool deck now roasting, can't imagine it's going to be cold tonite.

What's the harm, you can give meat to a tiger but you can't take it away.

Please, just don't wrap it around your shoulders like a Ralph Lauren sweater--I hope you haven't turned into too much of a Ridgewood-ite.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I wouldn't wear it, but I'd bring it, I always bring a light jacket. There is going to be virtually no wind in the stadium later, and I'm out on the pool deck now roasting, can't imagine it's going to be cold tonite.

What's the harm, you can give meat to a tiger but you can't take it away.

Please, just don't wrap it around your shoulders like a Ralph Lauren sweater--I hope you haven't turned into too much of a Ridgewood-ite.
    Thanks, JS. I'm going to be a man and go jersey straight-up, no hoodie.

The BMW's washed and ready to go. Off to the sneaky Route 20/21 shortcut we go.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioJetsFan View Post
    Is that a shot at me?
    No! Are you seriously in NJ and at the game?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

It looks like it'll be a little chilly tonight, hovering right around 70.

I'm going to wear my #57 Bart Scott authentic road white Reebok over a white t-shirt and a pair of khaki shorts, have my Season Ticket Holder cap up top.

I'm thinking white sneakers with ankle socks instead of sandals, still on the fence there.

SAR I
    Personally I think you'll be over dressed for a pre season game. Can you take a pic of the new 8 foot Snoopy statue that was put in over the summer & solar powered LED light show around the top of the stadium? Thank you SAR & your Mom must be so proud of you. Enjoy the game. (-;

Whoa SAR, your a Jets fan?