Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Lurking since '03

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Lurking since '03

....I think....
    Hey kids,
    Please allow myself to introduce...myself...
    I'll keep it simple
    Jets, Mets, RN, NYC, Surf, Snowboard, Music (anything but country), 101 Phish shows so far, food, good beer, good tequila/mezcal/sotol, late nights, the party hasn't stopped since I was 13 (31 now).
    I think I've signed up 3x in the past but never did anything about it. Probably didn't want to put in the effort, and also bc of the endless trolling on here- too annoying to allow myself to get sucked in, so lurking has been fine with me. But hopefully I find the right niche in here to contribute to. (suggestions welcomed)
    Anyways this board has provided me with hours of laughs and endless information. Women have come and gone, but JI has always been there especially for the 2.5 dark miserable years that I spent in Boston. Definitely kept me from going over the edge.
    Thanks to all of you who contribute- some of you should be involved with the team on a professional level as you clearly know more about the game than management, or you should be comedic writers. Either way you guys are gold! You've kept me entertained for years. So big ups to all of you from the heart.

Thanks for reading this, I'll field any questions, comments, or wisecracks now.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... let's hope 3rd times the charm incog! ...

... enjoy those wild times while you still can ... wife & children may be lurking around the corner! ...

l_j_r

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    ... let's hope 3rd times the charm incog! ...

... enjoy those wild times while you still can ... wife & children may be lurking around the corner! ...

l_j_r
    Just caught this, but thanks LJR!
    Fortunately my girl is 5.5 years younger, so I still got a few minutes to breathe...but the clock is ticking...