Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,137 of 1137

Thread: Game thread? Yes, **** Jets vs. Giants Game Thread ****

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some good things to take away from this debacle ...

/end

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    I really think something drastic needs to happen like when Belichick cut Lawyer Milloy before opening day, this team just looks lifeless.

Tanny/Rex have to do something to shake things up
    Woody needs to shake things up by firing Tannenloser.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Trying to directional punt from own end is stupid. That's on Whestoff. Conley sucks, but Whestoff is the sole reason Weatherford isn't here.
    I'm gonna just say it. I think it's time for whestoff to retire. Our special teams have been in decline the last several years, with lots of mental mistakes and dumb decisions. He's been great for us but I think his time is over.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team will be lucky to win 6 games!They are that freakin bad! The only thing i am looking forward to is saying goodbye to Rex and Tanny!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    I am an will continue to be a Sanchez fan because honestly I dont think they have given him weapons to be very good at all. Not to mention this offensive line is playing like one of the worst if not the worst in the league right now.
    I know its preseason but what about this team offensively scares anyone? Who is good? Who can score?
    Rex and Tanny have dont ZERO to make the offense better. How could a bunch of football dummies (US) know that Hunter was not and is not the answer? How do you not draft an offensive lineman in this years draft.

Again I hope I am wrong but it ova for Rex and this team as we know it.
    err we did draft an offensive lineman! Robert Griffin and he played ok tonight.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    This team will be lucky to win 6 games!They are that freakin bad! The only thing i am looking forward to is saying goodbye to Rex and Tanny!
    what about Sanchez?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    I am an will continue to be a Sanchez fan because honestly I dont think they have given him weapons to be very good at all. Not to mention this offensive line is playing like one of the worst if not the worst in the league right now.
    I know its preseason but what about this team offensively scares anyone? Who is good? Who can score?
    Rex and Tanny have dont ZERO to make the offense better. How could a bunch of football dummies (US) know that Hunter was not and is not the answer? How do you not draft an offensive lineman in this years draft.

Again I hope I am wrong but it ova for Rex and this team as we know it.
    I agree, Sanchez is made the scapegoat however you can see with your eyes closed that we have nothing at the skill spots or at most OL positions. The next block the Terminator makes will be his first since Hard Knocks. Greene still runs into piles and defenders and has zero shake. Powell? What is all the hoopla about thisnseason I dont see it. WR lol are you kidding me? Hunter? Lmao

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    err we did draft an offensive lineman! Robert Griffin and he played ok tonight.
    Dude, he was terrible. Kept giving up interior pressure, forcing Tebow to scramble out of the pocket. What game were you watching?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    what about Sanchez?
    Yeah while i am not trying to defend him!What have they done to help him out?No offensive line,no wide recievers,our tight ends block as if they are ghosts,Running back,etc! Its just a sad situation all around!After this year those two AFC title games will seem like 100 years ago!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    How NOT to build an NFL team: New York Jets.

This is just the start of the pain SAR was telling you guys about six months ago. This will last a long, long time.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah while i am not trying to defend him!What have they done to help him out?No offensive line,no wide recievers,our tight ends block as if they are ghosts,Running back,etc! Its just a sad situation all around!After this year those two AFC title games will seem like 100 years ago!
    Its all starts at the line.

Look how good Tebow looked when he had time. And how he regressed when he didn't.

Brady has 6 secs on every play.

Espc. with the new rules, when you have time, guys will come open.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said.

Sanchez deserves some blame but this FO has absolutely sabotaged that kid. If you want to see what setting up someone for disaster looks like, look no further than the 2012 NY Jets offseason moves.

Tannenbaum should be fired and Rex demoted. Rex is clearly not a HC, he is a glorified DC.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My god. I just spent about an hour trying to read all the posts in here and didn't get half way threw. I can only think the 2nd half is the same dribble from the same 4 guys posting the same thing every 2 min. I get it you hate Hunter Connor is a joke, and you like to blame everyone but Sanchez for him not making plays. lol I seriously don't care what they do in preseason. As it looks nor do they. They are evaluating talent not trying to win games. When Sanchez is passing to White and Turner I'm not expecting big plays. Call me in week 1 when the game means something. Anyone remember what Cinci's O looked like last year in the pre? Yeah we don't even look that bad. As long as no one is getting injured I'm all cheers right now. I could really care less if we score a TD all preseason.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Aside from having a serious injury, you could not have a worse pre-season game.
    Yes, your starting QB could NOT have completed every pass other than 1 bad one with best weapon hurt. Your O-line could NOT have consistently opened big holes for Green. Your Starting D could NOT have looked dominant. Couples could NOT look like a beast. Landry could NOT have looked like an All-Pro safety. Scott could NOT have looked faster, flying around and making plays in the backfield.

Everyone needs to calm down. It's a new offense and we sent even running a game planned playbook, not running the Wildcat, not running vertical patterns, don't have Holmes. Just think how different this would feel if we had run Wildcat in those 2 short yardage plays and converted. Conner isn't going to be getting the ball on inside traps on 3rd and 4th and 1 in the regular season.

Sanchez made 1 bad pass, other than that he completed everything aside for a bad drop. Offense is a work in progress. Our D is going to keep us in every game this year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    How NOT to build an NFL team: New York Jets.

This is just the start of the pain SAR was telling you guys about six months ago. This will last a long, long time.
    I can't believe you just mentioned SAR in something football related. You sir, are a tool.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im so sad.

I will continue to like the Jets. I love the Jets. Anything can happen:its true.

The Offense is really, REALLY bad. All aspects of it are below average.

So whos next on the schedule? Lets start dissecting.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Im so sad.

I will continue to like the Jets. I love the Jets. Anything can happen:its true.

The Offense is really, REALLY bad. All aspects of it are below average.

So whos next on the schedule? Lets start dissecting.
    Don't cry, the sun will come up tomorrow...hopefully