Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84

Thread: Is Wayne Hunter the worst RT in the NFL?

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    How was coples so far?
    Has he even played?

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    853
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's the 3rd worse behind the KC RT and some other other team.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is not only the worst RT in the league, he is the worst football player period. I'd rather have Tebow at RT

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkSanchez View Post
    He's the 3rd worse behind the KC RT and some other other team.
    KC replaced their RT.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Wayne Hunter is playing at a sub-CFL or Arena level right now.

    Terrible.
    Right now? This is an extension of last year's atrocious play where he was the single worst starting OT I've ever seen the Jets field.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Get ready for the JPP excuse.
    We shouldn't be. If I read anything like that in the paper tomorrow I will be pissed. JPP and Tuck are certainly capable of making guys look bad, but they flat out made Hunter look like what he apparently is, and that's not a starting NFL RT.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    We shouldn't be. If I read anything like that in the paper tomorrow I will be pissed. JPP and Tuck are certainly capable of making guys look bad, but they flat out made Hunter look like what he apparently is, and that's not a starting NFL RT.
    You know Rex is going to say that he was going against a pretty good player. Just like he did when Ware was killing him.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Right now? This is an extension of last year's atrocious play where he was the single worst starting OT I've ever seen the Jets field.
    and yet our brilliant GM still gave him an extension.

    You can't make this stuff up.

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's terrible, the giants made him look like a fool.

  10. #30
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just have to hope that a veteran RT becomes available as teams begin the cut down process over the next three weeks. It's clear that WH is major flaw on the O line. Yet if tonight's game is any indication we have a lot more problems then just Wayne Hunter!!!!!

  11. #31
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Rex wil be happy after tonight's performance. The D played well. He'll be puffing on a cigar praising his D.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howard has to start w the ones next week. See whats hes got.

  13. #33
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    That the offense starts first with the o-line seems to be lost on this regime. They have taken what used to be a dominant force and let it decline into a terrible state.

    What's worse is that you make no apparent attempt to address the main problem on offense. These guys don't get it.

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ben Rosen ‏@BMRosen1
    Wayne Hunter isn't good enough to play in the AFL, the CFL, or NFL Europe yet alone start for the NY Jets.. #notgood
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1m Daniel labriola ‏@Dansmets19
    @willfitz94 Wayne Hunter was a joke
    View conversation
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3m NY Jets Front Office ‏@JetsFrontOffice
    Heard there's a disabled car blocking the entrance to the Turnpike. Clearly isn't Wayne Hunter's car #CutWayneHunter #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3m Wesley_Sykes ‏@Wesley_Sykes
    On the plus side Wayne Hunter is going to kill it in the team's annual Halloween contest. His costume? I-95 EZ Pass. #jets #nfl
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3m Rob Hrankiwskyj ‏@RAJH7191
    @J0llyGreen I'm convinced @Damico122 can do a better job than Wayne Hunter
    View conversation
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    5m Jimmy ‏@MrJimmyKnox
    fucccccccccc wayne hunter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHkpumhwdA
    View video
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    6m ⭕scar Da Grouch ‏@ImMEOhBoyee
    “@Pr_Playman: @Steiny31 yeah, give me the details so I can go and holla at Wayne Hunter nah mean! #nyj” #DEAD
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    7m Eric Allan ‏@allansauce
    can you give my vocal chords a break and cut wayne hunter? #askthejets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    7m Matter of Fact ‏@MatttyLite
    @nyjets #EA let's be honest. can the Jets win the SB let alone make the playoffs w/ Wayne Hunter at RT? #WENEEDHELP #askthejets
    View conversation
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    7m BIG ED ‏@NYCKING
    #NFL I think might want Garbage Can starting at RT over Wayne Hunter #NYJets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    8m Patrick Piteo ‏@patrickpiteo
    Should be but they won’t.. “@TurnOnTheJets: Wayne Hunter should be cut within the hour #Jets”
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    9m ⭕scar Da Grouch ‏@ImMEOhBoyee
    I'm not gonna cut my beard off till the #jets release Wayne hunter #waynewatch
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    10m CHELSEA G. ✈ ‏@GREENravioli
    @nyjets #asktheJets why is Wayne Hunter on this roster when big bags of potatoes are cheaper and do what he does? #wedemandanswers
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    11m K With Love♥ ‏@Ne_Asha
    @robcarpenter81 ll give the first offense some props, minus wayne hunter. Let mark get sacked to many times..Smh
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    12m ROBERT SHULAS ‏@CR8Z4JETS
    how do we still insist wayne hunter is out RT? ???????????
    from Shiloh, PA
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    13m Nick Phan ‏@Funionz
    #asktheJets why is Wayne Hunter on the team? @nyjets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    16m Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    Wayne Hunter should be cut within the hour #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    45m Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead
    Wayne Hunter reminder: He was terrible last year. Jets GM Tannenbaum messed up & by not cutting him this summer, guaranteed $2.45 mil salary
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    52m Jerry Beach ‏@defiantlydutch
    Wayne Hunter: The new "I didn't do it" kid. #Simpsons
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h JetsInsider.com ‏@JetsInsider
    One positive Wayne Hunter note, he's the top trending topic on #twitter! Congrats, big man! #jets #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Steve Seeman ‏@SteveSeeman
    Just leave his spot empty - no difference “@danhanzus: Wonder if Jets considered using stack of cardboard boxes in place of Wayne Hunter?”
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Exciting Joe Buck ‏@IAmNotJoeBuck
    Can we please hire Wayne Hunter to be Justin Bieber's bodyguard?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Mark La Monica ‏@LaMonicaMark
    Hey @BobGlauber What a surprise. "Wayne Hunter" is trending nationwide again. #anditsonlypreseason #nfl
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h USA TODAY Sports ‏@USATODAYsports
    It's usually not a good thing when an offensive lineman is trending. Enter Jets RT Wayne Hunter-- http://bit.ly/SC6zlT
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Marv Albert ‏@NotMarvAlbert
    If Wayne Hunter ever gets cut, he'd have a great second career as a crossing guard.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    But look on the bright side, Jets fans: Just 22 days until Wayne Hunter gets to take on Mario Williams!
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Keith (K-DUB) ‏@Kweston83
    Agrees @TurnOnTheJets If Wayne Hunter starts week 1, Mike Tannenbaum should be fired on the spot #Jets
    from Pittsburgh, PA
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Wayne Hunter has been the culprit on four sacks tonight. (One was nullified due to a Giants offsides penalty though). #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    All this attention on Sanchez-Tebow. Seems to me the Jets' real problem is RT Wayne Hunter.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    If Wayne Hunter starts week 1, Mike Tannenbaum should be fired on the spot #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Wayne Hunter has allowed FOUR sacks in the first half tonight. Unbelievable.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    13m Bob Reeves ‏@BReeves780
    #asktheJets When will they give Wayne Hunter an orange jersey to match the traffic cone that he resembles in the field?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h J LA SOUL ‏@2SMART4
    “@DBergz13: good thing Wayne Hunter doesn't have a twitter. when he'd get all the abuse, he'd have no clue how to block people.”<== #DEAD
    from Royal Palm Beach-West Jupiter, FL
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber
    After Wayne Hunter's awful night, the Jets need to give serious consideration to starting Austin Howard at right tackle.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Metstradamus ‏@Metstradamus
    Jason Bay for Wayne Hunter #Trade
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h James Christensen ‏@NEPatriotsDraft
    Maybe the Jets should put Wayne Hunter on defense. Sacks seem to follow him around...
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    "Wayne Hunter" is trending in the United States. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h trey wingo ‏@wingoz
    Wayne Hunter punching tickets to the Pro Bowl in pre season
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre
    Wayne Hunter just missed another block. (Things you can tweet at any point of the game)
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Will Brinson ‏@willbrinson
    If Wayne Hunter was a superhero, he would be "The Matador."
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Dan Hanzus ‏@danhanzus
    Wonder if the Jets have considered using a stack of cardboard boxes in place of Wayne Hunter?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast
    Also, just saying: The Giants have blocking sleds that give their DEs a harder time than Wayne Hunter is.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Sorry to beat a dead right tackle, but Wayne Hunter is one of the worst offensive linemen I’ve ever seen.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN
    #Jets RT Wayne Hunter was spun like a top tonight by JJP. Anyone surprised?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    What's worse: The replacement refs, Greg Buttle as an announcer, or Wayne Hunter at RT. lol
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    I am no genius, but if I designed an offense, I'd avoid Wayne Hunter vs. JPP 1-on-1. Ug. Ly. Not even fair #TivoDelay
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead
    JPP just abused the worst OL in the NFL, Wayne Hunter. Just a disgrace. Replay will lead Sportscenter, I assume.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h John F. COONedy ‏@solodacannon
    I hate our tackle wayne hunter with every angry blood cell in my body.... When are we getting rid of this bum? #nyjets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Jake Asman ‏@JakeAsman
    BREAKING: Wayne Hunter still sucks.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast
    What does Wayne Hunter say to Sanchez there as he's helping him get up? "Sorry?"
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Peter S. ‏@Psikorski10
    can Wayne Hunter stop being SOOOO bad?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Angel Navedo ‏@NamedAngel
    Nice to see Wayne Hunter in 2011 form.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Judy Battista ‏@judybattista
    JPP vs. Wayne Hunter. Cover your eyes, Jets fans.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Pierre-Paul just blew by Wayne Hunter to sack Sanchez #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h David Geller ‏@dgeller10
    Jason Pierre Paul on Wayne hunter just isn't fair
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Chase Stuart ‏@fbgchase
    Oof. JPP abuses Wayne Hunter. Then again, everyone lost on the "under" with how many plays it would take for that to happen.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h John Jastremski ‏@john_jastremski
    Wayne Hunter vs. JPP. Good luck with that... #Jets #Giants
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    JPP beats Wayne Hunter en route to sacking Mark Sanchez to force the Jets into a 3-and-out on their second drive. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Drew Feniello ‏@drewfeniello
    Wayne hunter is the worst lineman in the NFL
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz
    Oh, look. Wayne Hunter gave up a sack.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    JPP meet Mark Sanchez. Crushed. From the left side, or right side. You know, Wayne Hunter's side. #NYG
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    Wayne Hunter blocking JPP...not going to work. Common sense #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h O diddly ‏@BATHPEPPERS
    Wayne hunter sucks
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Ethan Hammerman ‏@Ethanhamm
    Uh-oh. RT @BrianCoz: Pierre-Paul shifts over Wayne Hunter to open second series. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Pierre-Paul shifts over Wayne Hunter to open second series. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    JPP lined up at LDE over Wayne Hunter and Osi Umenyiora in at RDE to start 2nd possession ... and Jets burn TO #NYG
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3h Joe Mendoza ‏@joeamendoza
    I'll never be satisfied until we completely bench Wayne Hunter.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3h Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    Jets won the toss and will receive. Get ready for Justin Tuck on Wayne Hunter ... maybe even some JPP #NYG

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Bound Brook
    Posts
    1,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    Ben Rosen ‏@BMRosen1
    Wayne Hunter isn't good enough to play in the AFL, the CFL, or NFL Europe yet alone start for the NY Jets.. #notgood
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1m Daniel labriola ‏@Dansmets19
    @willfitz94 Wayne Hunter was a joke
    View conversation
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3m NY Jets Front Office ‏@JetsFrontOffice
    Heard there's a disabled car blocking the entrance to the Turnpike. Clearly isn't Wayne Hunter's car #CutWayneHunter #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3m Wesley_Sykes ‏@Wesley_Sykes
    On the plus side Wayne Hunter is going to kill it in the team's annual Halloween contest. His costume? I-95 EZ Pass. #jets #nfl
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3m Rob Hrankiwskyj ‏@RAJH7191
    @J0llyGreen I'm convinced @Damico122 can do a better job than Wayne Hunter
    View conversation
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    5m Jimmy ‏@MrJimmyKnox
    fucccccccccc wayne hunter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHkpumhwdA
    View video
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    6m ⭕scar Da Grouch ‏@ImMEOhBoyee
    “@Pr_Playman: @Steiny31 yeah, give me the details so I can go and holla at Wayne Hunter nah mean! #nyj” #DEAD
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    7m Eric Allan ‏@allansauce
    can you give my vocal chords a break and cut wayne hunter? #askthejets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    7m Matter of Fact ‏@MatttyLite
    @nyjets #EA let's be honest. can the Jets win the SB let alone make the playoffs w/ Wayne Hunter at RT? #WENEEDHELP #askthejets
    View conversation
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    7m BIG ED ‏@NYCKING
    #NFL I think might want Garbage Can starting at RT over Wayne Hunter #NYJets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    8m Patrick Piteo ‏@patrickpiteo
    Should be but they won’t.. “@TurnOnTheJets: Wayne Hunter should be cut within the hour #Jets”
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    9m ⭕scar Da Grouch ‏@ImMEOhBoyee
    I'm not gonna cut my beard off till the #jets release Wayne hunter #waynewatch
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    10m CHELSEA G. ✈ ‏@GREENravioli
    @nyjets #asktheJets why is Wayne Hunter on this roster when big bags of potatoes are cheaper and do what he does? #wedemandanswers
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    11m K With Love♥ ‏@Ne_Asha
    @robcarpenter81 ll give the first offense some props, minus wayne hunter. Let mark get sacked to many times..Smh
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    12m ROBERT SHULAS ‏@CR8Z4JETS
    how do we still insist wayne hunter is out RT? ???????????
    from Shiloh, PA
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    13m Nick Phan ‏@Funionz
    #asktheJets why is Wayne Hunter on the team? @nyjets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    16m Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    Wayne Hunter should be cut within the hour #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    45m Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead
    Wayne Hunter reminder: He was terrible last year. Jets GM Tannenbaum messed up & by not cutting him this summer, guaranteed $2.45 mil salary
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    52m Jerry Beach ‏@defiantlydutch
    Wayne Hunter: The new "I didn't do it" kid. #Simpsons
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h JetsInsider.com ‏@JetsInsider
    One positive Wayne Hunter note, he's the top trending topic on #twitter! Congrats, big man! #jets #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Steve Seeman ‏@SteveSeeman
    Just leave his spot empty - no difference “@danhanzus: Wonder if Jets considered using stack of cardboard boxes in place of Wayne Hunter?”
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Exciting Joe Buck ‏@IAmNotJoeBuck
    Can we please hire Wayne Hunter to be Justin Bieber's bodyguard?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Mark La Monica ‏@LaMonicaMark
    Hey @BobGlauber What a surprise. "Wayne Hunter" is trending nationwide again. #anditsonlypreseason #nfl
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h USA TODAY Sports ‏@USATODAYsports
    It's usually not a good thing when an offensive lineman is trending. Enter Jets RT Wayne Hunter-- http://bit.ly/SC6zlT
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Marv Albert ‏@NotMarvAlbert
    If Wayne Hunter ever gets cut, he'd have a great second career as a crossing guard.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    But look on the bright side, Jets fans: Just 22 days until Wayne Hunter gets to take on Mario Williams!
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Keith (K-DUB) ‏@Kweston83
    Agrees @TurnOnTheJets If Wayne Hunter starts week 1, Mike Tannenbaum should be fired on the spot #Jets
    from Pittsburgh, PA
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Wayne Hunter has been the culprit on four sacks tonight. (One was nullified due to a Giants offsides penalty though). #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    All this attention on Sanchez-Tebow. Seems to me the Jets' real problem is RT Wayne Hunter.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    If Wayne Hunter starts week 1, Mike Tannenbaum should be fired on the spot #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Wayne Hunter has allowed FOUR sacks in the first half tonight. Unbelievable.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    13m Bob Reeves ‏@BReeves780
    #asktheJets When will they give Wayne Hunter an orange jersey to match the traffic cone that he resembles in the field?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h J LA SOUL ‏@2SMART4
    “@DBergz13: good thing Wayne Hunter doesn't have a twitter. when he'd get all the abuse, he'd have no clue how to block people.”<== #DEAD
    from Royal Palm Beach-West Jupiter, FL
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber
    After Wayne Hunter's awful night, the Jets need to give serious consideration to starting Austin Howard at right tackle.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h Metstradamus ‏@Metstradamus
    Jason Bay for Wayne Hunter #Trade
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h James Christensen ‏@NEPatriotsDraft
    Maybe the Jets should put Wayne Hunter on defense. Sacks seem to follow him around...
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    "Wayne Hunter" is trending in the United States. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h trey wingo ‏@wingoz
    Wayne Hunter punching tickets to the Pro Bowl in pre season
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre
    Wayne Hunter just missed another block. (Things you can tweet at any point of the game)
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Will Brinson ‏@willbrinson
    If Wayne Hunter was a superhero, he would be "The Matador."
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Dan Hanzus ‏@danhanzus
    Wonder if the Jets have considered using a stack of cardboard boxes in place of Wayne Hunter?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast
    Also, just saying: The Giants have blocking sleds that give their DEs a harder time than Wayne Hunter is.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Sorry to beat a dead right tackle, but Wayne Hunter is one of the worst offensive linemen I’ve ever seen.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN
    #Jets RT Wayne Hunter was spun like a top tonight by JJP. Anyone surprised?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    What's worse: The replacement refs, Greg Buttle as an announcer, or Wayne Hunter at RT. lol
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    I am no genius, but if I designed an offense, I'd avoid Wayne Hunter vs. JPP 1-on-1. Ug. Ly. Not even fair #TivoDelay
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead
    JPP just abused the worst OL in the NFL, Wayne Hunter. Just a disgrace. Replay will lead Sportscenter, I assume.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h John F. COONedy ‏@solodacannon
    I hate our tackle wayne hunter with every angry blood cell in my body.... When are we getting rid of this bum? #nyjets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Jake Asman ‏@JakeAsman
    BREAKING: Wayne Hunter still sucks.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast
    What does Wayne Hunter say to Sanchez there as he's helping him get up? "Sorry?"
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Peter S. ‏@Psikorski10
    can Wayne Hunter stop being SOOOO bad?
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Angel Navedo ‏@NamedAngel
    Nice to see Wayne Hunter in 2011 form.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Judy Battista ‏@judybattista
    JPP vs. Wayne Hunter. Cover your eyes, Jets fans.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Pierre-Paul just blew by Wayne Hunter to sack Sanchez #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h David Geller ‏@dgeller10
    Jason Pierre Paul on Wayne hunter just isn't fair
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Chase Stuart ‏@fbgchase
    Oof. JPP abuses Wayne Hunter. Then again, everyone lost on the "under" with how many plays it would take for that to happen.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h John Jastremski ‏@john_jastremski
    Wayne Hunter vs. JPP. Good luck with that... #Jets #Giants
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    JPP beats Wayne Hunter en route to sacking Mark Sanchez to force the Jets into a 3-and-out on their second drive. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Drew Feniello ‏@drewfeniello
    Wayne hunter is the worst lineman in the NFL
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz
    Oh, look. Wayne Hunter gave up a sack.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    JPP meet Mark Sanchez. Crushed. From the left side, or right side. You know, Wayne Hunter's side. #NYG
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    Wayne Hunter blocking JPP...not going to work. Common sense #Jets
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h O diddly ‏@BATHPEPPERS
    Wayne hunter sucks
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Ethan Hammerman ‏@Ethanhamm
    Uh-oh. RT @BrianCoz: Pierre-Paul shifts over Wayne Hunter to open second series. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Pierre-Paul shifts over Wayne Hunter to open second series. #nyj
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    2h Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    JPP lined up at LDE over Wayne Hunter and Osi Umenyiora in at RDE to start 2nd possession ... and Jets burn TO #NYG
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3h Joe Mendoza ‏@joeamendoza
    I'll never be satisfied until we completely bench Wayne Hunter.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    3h Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    Jets won the toss and will receive. Get ready for Justin Tuck on Wayne Hunter ... maybe even some JPP #NYG
    That'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    That'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    Seriously.

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    There was a "Keep Wayne Hunter!" rally in the lot after the game


  18. #38
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunter was just on the postgame show and he didn't seem too concerned about his play just talking about getting reps and feels like he's doing his job, same for Brick. Doesn't seem too concerned. Says it's preseason and will be ready to go once the season starts. Amazing.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Howard has to start w the ones next week. See whats hes got.
    Agreed!

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    (lol)

    I opened the thread expecting there to be a rally with Giants fans...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us