Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Wayne Hunter the worst RT in the NFL?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    its very rare that you can boil down a whole offense's problems to 1 lineman but it has happened.

its time for the jets to bite the bullet and look to trade a 3rd or 2nd round pick for a right tackle or the whole season will be lost. the jets need to go out there and get fleeced for a serviceable guy, they have no choice.
    The way he is playing, you would think an Undrafted free agent would play better. Most times when you watch games, you have to rewind to see what broke down. With this O line, you do not

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    The way he is playing, you would think an Undrafted free agent would play better. Most times when you watch games, you have to rewind to see what broke down. With this O line, you do not
    QFT. Usually I will rewind a few times to focus on something like that, too. But you're right, it really isn't necessary with this OL. I still find myself rewinding, but it's usually with morbid curiosity as I find it unfathomable that someone starting in the NFL, making millions of dollars, is capable of making so many FUNDAMENTAL mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Yes he is. Add in the worse coaches and what do we have? The 2012 New York Jets. I still don't understand bringing in Sporano, his O in Miami was awefull last year.
    His offense has always been horrible in Miami. He was the worst possible choice for OC,we would have been much better off with Shotty this year.
    My reasons in Marks make or break year,do you want him spend half a season (usual time) becoming comfortable in Sparanos system and hoping he puts it all together the second half or continue with shoddy and find your strenght in his system?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    QFT. Usually I will rewind a few times to focus on something like that, too. But you're right, it really isn't necessary with this OL. I still find myself rewinding, but it's usually with morbid curiosity as I find it unfathomable that someone starting in the NFL, making millions of dollars, is capable of making so many FUNDAMENTAL mistakes.
    Lol. That's right. Rewind not to find out who it was, but to say to yourself..... "WTF! How is that possible!"