Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im starting wonder why there wasnt an open competition between Tebow and Sanchez

Im starting wonder why there wasnt an open competition between Tebow and Sanchez

I would love to see what Tebow could do with the first team. I cant believe with how bad Sanchez is why Ryan doesn't give Tebow some reps with the first team maybe that would wake him up. Tebow look pretty good out there. Make all the excuses for Sanchez but he threw another pick 6.

Because Rex still does not have a clue.

I was thinking the same thing. Would love to see what he can do and if our first team offense is really this bad?

Veteran
    If you want to go 4-12, start tebow all season. If you want to go 7-9 start Sanchez.

Tebow ****ing sucks balls. He starts a game and our season is over.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    I would love to see what Tebow could do with the first team. I cant believe with how bad Sanchez is why Ryan doesn't give Tebow some reps with the first team maybe that would wake him up. Tebow look pretty good out there. Make all the excuses for Sanchez but he threw another pick 6.
    I think he will absolutely get an opportunity to play a series or two with the 1s next game.

Banned
    If you can't see the difference between the protection that Tebow is getting compared to Sanchez and don't think that affects the offense then your lost. That being said, if Sanchez keeps throwing picks like that you might as well play Tebow bc at least he can run

Hall Of Fame
    There is no competition b.c the fix is in. They basically gave Sanchez no help.

Tebow WILL start this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    If you want to go 4-12, start tebow all season. If you want to go 7-9 start Sanchez.

Tebow ****ing sucks balls. He starts a game and our season is over.
    Yeah .. Sanchez is lighting it up !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I think he will absolutely get an opportunity to play a series or two with the 1s next game.
    No! He's playing against scrubs! What don't you guys understand about that? Jesus effin Christ!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    There is no competition b.c the fix is in. They basically gave Sanchez no help.

Tebow WILL start this season.
    This is plain as day. No Hunter out there for Tebow, and he gets to throw to Hill. And still misses him.

I was a big Sanchez supporter but I admit maybe I'm wrong because Tebow tonight clearly outplayed him in 1 series. After watching. Sanchez sucking it up after 2 preseason games the jets might be better off with Tebow at least he plays his ass off Sanchez looks lost.
    Last edited by nyjets1969; 08-18-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Because Sanchez is a significantly better player than Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    If you can't see the difference between the protection that Tebow is getting compared to Sanchez and don't think that affects the offense then your lost. That being said, if Sanchez keeps throwing picks like that you might as well play Tebow bc at least he can run
    Sanchez holds onto the ball to long reminds me of Ken O'brien. That third sack was Sanchez fault.

Can't we all get along?

Both Sanchez and Tebow suck.

Start Tebow with the ones next week and lets see who's better.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    He has more potential, but Sanchez has done nothing this pre-season except take sacks and throw INTs. I think Sanchez is the better QB and he is the only chance this team has to win a SB right now. But he's looked the same as the last couple of weeks last year so far. He has plenty of time to turn it around.

Tebow has made some really, REALLY bad throws. But nobody wants to admit that he's also made several nice throws too. He's at least shown the ability to move the ball through the air. He deserves a chance to play with the 1s just for a little, just so they can see if he's picking on backups or if he actually scores against starting quality defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Can't we all get along?

I agree start Tebow next week because Sanchez looks like a deer stuck in headlights even that Joe Mcknight pass Tebow was rushed and still got rid of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Can't we all get along?

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Maybe on paper doesn't look it on the field

All League
    Because Tebow sucks and everyone who understands the NFL is a passing league knows that.

Sanchize made one bad play. Wayne Hunter and the OL made many bad plays.

I like Tebow. I have a Tebow Jersey. He is not a starting NFL QB. He looks good tonight playing against spares. Let JPP, Tuck, and Osi try to rush him blocked only by Wayne Hunter and see what happens.

Tebow cant throw he is just horrible and he is playing against back ups and cant throw a correct pass.

Just awful

Hall Of Fame
    That last series shows why there is no open competition at QB.