Thread: Oh no! we suck suck suck again.

All Pro

Oh no! we suck suck suck again.

I've just come to the conclusion we're not going anywhere this season, therefore we suck suck suck again. why do waste my time false hope?

Jets Insider VIP
    Why do you continue to create threads?

All Pro
    This board will be unreadable for the next week. I hope Sporano feels my pain, and keeps a back, or TE in to chip for Hunter, or game plans a little. Not only for the chicken littles, but also for the offense to get a little confidence. To me Hunter was the weak link, and he ruined the Jets chances out there. I am very disappointed in Hunter, and it really makes the guaranteed contract look pretty stupid. I hope we can do something to put a band aid on this, but it's been bad enough around here, and it's going to a massive overreaction, Jets bashing fest until we correct it. That said preseason doesn't matter, and if we convert that 4th and 1, or don't get the penalty that put us in the position to throw the pick, we probably win the 1st half. Our Defense will be outstanding. Our offense will come together enough to win. Don't jump.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    This board will be unreadable for the next week. I hope Sporano feels my pain, and keeps a back, or TE in to chip for Hunter, or game plans a little. Not only for the chicken littles, but also for the offense to get a little confidence. To me Hunter was the weak link, and he ruined the Jets chances out there. I am very disappointed in Hunter, and it really makes the guaranteed contract look pretty stupid. I hope we can do something to put a band aid on this, but it's been bad enough around here, and it's going to a massive overreaction, Jets bashing fest until we correct it. That said preseason doesn't matter, and if we convert that 4th and 1, or don't get the penalty that put us in the position to throw the pick, we probably win the 1st half. Our Defense will be outstanding. Our offense will come together enough to win. Don't jump.
    It's a rebuild year... any other view says we are doomed. Reality, not chicken little.