Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: You know its bad when the Jets are the lead story on the drudgereport.

  1. #1
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    You know its bad when the Jets are the lead story on the drudgereport.

    drudgereport.com

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's because of the religious nonsense with tebow.

    Its so stupid -- just watch tebow play tonight it was sad.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody LOVES that.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    that's because of the religious nonsense with tebow.

    Its so stupid -- just watch tebow play tonight it was sad.
    what the heck did you watch!? Sanchez was even worse and yet you conveniently failed to mention that!

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Woody LOVES that.
    thats what woody is all about, headlines . he has no interest in winning a lombardi. what a joke of a franchise

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    We certainly did not lok good tonight. Let's see what happens in the real season. Not looking good but......

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01 View Post
    We certainly did not lok good tonight. Let's see what happens in the real season. Not looking good but......
    But????? We suck.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Bound Brook
    Posts
    1,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    what the heck did you watch!? Sanchez was even worse and yet you conveniently failed to mention that!
    Was he? 3 points in a half of play against 2nd stringers isn't exactly better.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    what the heck did you watch!? Sanchez was even worse and yet you conveniently failed to mention that!

    what did you watch tebow sucks
    5-14-69 yards terrible throws everywhere , throws the ball on the ground to a wide open hill in the end zone.

    He is not a QB this was a waste of a 4th and 6th round pick they could have used those picks to move up in the draft and get an OT but woody wants publicity and gets a guy that cant play QB.


    Tebow the wayne hunter of QB's

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    what did you watch tebow sucks
    5-14-69 yards terrible throws everywhere , throws the ball on the ground to a wide open hill in the end zone.

    He is not a QB this was a waste of a 4th and 6th round pick they could have used those picks to move up in the draft and get an OT but woody wants publicity and gets a guy that cant play QB.


    Tebow the wayne hunter of QB's

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us