Thread: Which Is The Better Chance: 5-0 Start or 0-5 Start?

Which Is The Better Chance: 5-0 Start or 0-5 Start?

Buffalo, Pitt, Miami, San Fran, Houston...

I know either one is unlikely, but based on your assessment of the Jets so far, which one is more likely to happen?

After this Giant debacle, I know which one I'm leaning towards...

All Pro
    there is virtually ZERO chance they start 5-0 with that schedule... so I guess I'm leaning toward option 2. But that's not likely either. Maybe 2-3?

All Pro
    You'd have to be a pretty massive homer to be thinking 5-0 is remotely possible right now. We might not score a TD against Pitt, SF or Houston.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    You'd have to be a pretty massive homer to be thinking 5-0 is remotely possible right now. We might not score a TD against Pitt, SF or Houston.
    I was actually going to go to the Pitt game, but am to embarrassed to.

Veteran
    I'll say this - if the Jets start 0-2 we may see the famous Jets implosions, where the tents get folded up and the Jets string together a whole streak of losses.

I think these last two PS games are actually quite important. 0-4 is going to weigh heavily on their psyche - I don't care what anyone says.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think off what we just witnessed I expect us to win only two of those 5 games. Its just a sickening feeling at the moment! I am sick of hearing REX bs about his great Defense. Its time to be a headcoach and not a head case! We must improve this offense immediately. Do what it takes! Swallow your pride and bench HUNTER for HOWARD. Lets see what he can do against the 1's. Tell SANCHEZ to throw the darn ball down field! Stop being afraid to throw an INT because of a daring play. Instead he throws one on an out pass! HUH?