Thread: Fireman Ed

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Fireman Ed

Good to see him at the game tonight. Sitting there with the regular die hard fans that go.. Oh wait, he didnt go to the game again? I saw Captain Jet on the big screen. Why cant he be the leader, or the face of the fans? At least he is loyal

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed, this was our biggest problem tonight.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our problems are too many to name, and others are naming them for me. I am just pointing out that this fraud is somehow the voice of the fans.. I cant stand him.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jealous much??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    right..because all loyal fans go to all the preseason games..assmunch

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hofstra Jet View Post
    Our problems are too many to name, and others are naming them for me. I am just pointing out that this fraud is somehow the voice of the fans.. I cant stand him.
    Am I a fraud too for not driving 3+ hours each way to go to a preseason game?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont get your panties in a bunch.. if you were getting paid by the NFL for your trademarked name, you would think you would show up and do your job.. As newspapers showed a few years ago, he rarely did his fireman gig as well.. Dont get all worked up over something.. Jetfan16, no I dont expect you to drive 3 plus hours each game, but thats also because no one knows who u are.. and no one really cares

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    What makes you "unable to stand him." He's a Jet fan like us, isn't an SOJ fan and cares about the team at all times.

Maybe he shouldn't be the guy that's always on TV but who really cares? Especially enough to not stand him

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont get your panties in a bunch.. if you were getting paid by the NFL for your trademarked name, you would think you would show up and do your job.. As newspapers showed a few years ago, he rarely did his fireman gig as well.. Dont get all worked up over something.. Jetfan16, no I dont expect you to drive 3 plus hours each game, but thats also because no one knows who u are.. and no one really cares
    People care who I am, lmao.

Regardless, point is it's a preseason game, who cares if he shows up or not? Doesn't make him any less of a diehard imo

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you have a hard time spelling J-E-T-S without him?