Thread: Why was there a giants blue endzone?

Why was there a giants blue endzone?

Last nights game had a blue endzone. I thought this was a jets home game. There shouldent be a blue endzone at a jets game. Just sayin

Agree.. Wonder what the set up will be next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasw View Post
    Last nights game had a blue endzone. I thought this was a jets home game. There shouldent be a blue endzone at a jets game. Just sayin
    I agree and that is why I hated the thought of sharing a stadium with the Gi-Aints! It was a stupid idea and we are stuck with it! There were also seemingly more Gi-Aints fans in the stands then ours! It was our " home" game! yeah sure! Who are we kidding?

Both teams show that courtesy during preseason. It was the same last preseason when the Giants were the home team.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Both teams show that courtesy during preseason. It was the same last preseason when the Giants were the home team.
    Did not remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Did not remember that.
    It certainly was. It has always been that way in the preseason. In the regular season, the home team gets both end-zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasw View Post
    If we score a touchdown...maybe we could file a complaint. Until then..we suck and dont deserve either endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    If we score a touchdown...maybe we could file a complaint. Until then..we suck and dont deserve either endzone.
    Touchdown ? .... What's a touchdown ?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    This a major concern.

What was funny was during the broadcast I thought the announcers were nfl network announcers that they were giving the giants short shift in the game.
    I'm thinking what the hell are those jet fans complaining of? The media is bending over backwards to paint them in a good light, 1/2 way thru the 2nd I realize it was a jets broadcast.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    It certainly was. It has always been that way in the preseason. In the regular season, the home team gets both end-zones.
    Last year was the first year of the "MetLife Bowl" so both end zones were painted then too, prior to that it was a straight home game for who ever is the home team.

All Pro
    Maybe we should paint each end-zone in neon orange and put reflective arrows on the field pointing to them so our seeing-eye offense will find it.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Giants are a championship organization. Any association with them is a positive for the Jets. If we can't have our own identity, we may as well try and borrow one and see if it rubs off.

All Pro
    Teh painted end zones are the least of the problems this team is facing. Lets get the ball across the goal line first then worry about what it has painted in it.