Thread: When are the 1st cuts?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

When are the 1st cuts?

After watching the first two games, they could cut 30 guys. Our talent levels have really shrunk, especially on offense. I hope we can get some help on the waiver wire because it doesn't look like we have it in camp. This is getting scary.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand how Hunter can be a professional football player with the way he's looking. He was completely (COMPLETELY) turned around against Pierre Paul in the first sack. Is he that weak? Is he really that incapable of holding his ground? WTF?

This is where we need to make a trade for a tackle. It doesn't matter what we give up at this point, because we'll be making other trades for replacements for the dead players related to Hunter's play. I don't like berating players on the team, but Hunter...just wow.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I don't understand how Hunter can be a professional football player with the way he's looking. He was completely (COMPLETELY) turned around against Pierre Paul in the first sack. Is he that weak? Is he really that incapable of holding his ground? WTF?

This is where we need to make a trade for a tackle. It doesn't matter what we give up at this point, because we'll be making other trades for replacements for the dead players related to Hunter's play. I don't like berating players on the team, but Hunter...just wow.
    One of the few things Buttle got right last night is that its more of a balance issue than strength.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    First cut downs, they could cut half the team and not have to worry about any other team taking any of them. Wow this team looks really bad.