Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: JI Radio TONIGHT at 8PM with CBS' Ian Eagle and AP Jets Writer Dennis Waszak

  1. #1
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734

    JI Radio TONIGHT at 8PM with CBS' Ian Eagle and AP Jets Writer Dennis Waszak

    The JetsInsider Radio Show will be broadcasting live tonight at 8PM with up to the minute news and reaction to the thumping the Jets took from the Giants last night.

    GREAT LINUEP TONIGHT!!

    Joining us will be the gentleman who broadcast the game last night, CBS' Ian Eagle and also joining us will be Associated Press Jets beat writer Dennis Waszak who covers the team every day. Should be some great stuff. Tune in right after Jets Nation on SNY.

    There's a lot to talk about so please call us live at with your feedback at 347-237-4226

    Join me and co-host Jim Morrison.

    Don't miss it!!!

    Listen live at this following link:

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show

    or as usual, susbcribe via iTunes by searching "jetsinsder".

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    The JetsInsider Radio Show will be broadcasting live tonight at 8PM with up to the minute news and reaction to the thumping the Jets took from the Giants last night.

    GREAT LINUEP TONIGHT!!

    Joining us will be the gentleman who broadcast the game last night, CBS' Ian Eagle and also joining us will be Associated Press Jets beat writer Dennis Waszak who covers the team every day. Should be some great stuff. Tune in right after Jets Nation on SNY.

    There's a lot to talk about so please call us live at with your feedback at 347-237-4226

    Join me and co-host Jim Morrison.

    Don't miss it!!!

    Listen live at this following link:

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show

    or as usual, susbcribe via iTunes by searching "jetsinsder".
    Bird! Great get!

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,451
    Very nice.

  4. #4
    Can I make a suggestion on a guest? You should get Freeman McNeil. Forget that we like him as a player even. The one year he was on radio as an analyst he was so good and unbiased in his analysis (he was ripping the Jets to shreds) that they took him off . I would love to hear what he has to say about our players now.

  5. #5
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Can I make a suggestion on a guest? You should get Freeman McNeil. Forget that we like him as a player even. The one year he was on radio as an analyst he was so good and unbiased in his analysis (he was ripping the Jets to shreds) that they took him off . I would love to hear what he has to say about our players now.
    I can do that.

  6. #6
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    I have a lot to say tonight....the wrath of the Soothsayer is coming.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I can do that.
    Great, thanks. I saw him at camp last year (I think I mentioned it in my training camp report last year) so I assume he's paying attention to the Jets this year.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I have a lot to say tonight....the wrath of the Soothsayer is coming.

  9. #9
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    Lets get some call ins tonight. Great opportunity to let some steam off and I'm really interested in some intelligent feedback.

    We're also uncensored so go nuts....(well not too nuts). lol

  10. #10
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    217
    Somebody please ask Ian why he didn't call out Buttle when Buttle asserted that Victor Cruz was a Jet last year, that we cut him, and that the Giants then picked him up. That was bizarre.

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Third Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Can I make a suggestion on a guest? You should get Freeman McNeil. Forget that we like him as a player even. The one year he was on radio as an analyst he was so good and unbiased in his analysis (he was ripping the Jets to shreds) that they took him off . I would love to hear what he has to say about our players now.
    AGREE

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I can do that.
    You should try to get an ex-OL (Woody) or an Ex-OL Coach and ask them about preseason games and how teams approach them...Ask them about the Jets OL...


    Jim McNally?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_McNally

    Bob Wylie? I hear him on Sirius NFL Radio - he's good! Ex-Jets Coach
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Wylie

  13. #13
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    on the air now

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,117


    You guys are hitting HRs right now!!!!!!!!

    Homers beware, your ears might get hurt.

  15. #15
    I'm getting echos echos echos now. But, not with you Sean. The others, echos.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Can I make a suggestion on a guest? You should get Freeman McNeil. Forget that we like him as a player even. The one year he was on radio as an analyst he was so good and unbiased in his analysis (he was ripping the Jets to shreds) that they took him off . I would love to hear what he has to say about our players now.
    Oh great idea! Ask him when he is coming back PLEASE!!! LOL, love the man. Great around end runner.

  17. #17
    whats up with all the echos echos

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,178
    good show, sean as always


    finally figured out how to get rid of the echo chamber issues

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    good show, sean as always


    finally figured out how to get rid of the echo chamber issues
    Right now, I have no echos when Sean talks. Only when others talk.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,178
    for me it was having the thing playing on two media players at the same time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us