Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stephen Hill impressed me

Quote Originally Posted by Led Halen View Post
    Right now neither of them has played a down in a real nfl game. We drafted Hill, he's the Jet. Therefore he's the guy I'd rather have and hes the guy I'm cheering for.
    I too will cheer for Hill, but I just don't see it happening THIS YEAR. After this year we will have so many free agents that next year might just be hopeless.

What the heck? You post some screen captures from what looks like a Nintendo, and we're supposed to be able to tell that you're being sarcastic??

Check out this picture I captured on my 64" HDTV, it shows him making a great catch:

Code:
      O
     -|-    <>
     / \

Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    What the heck? You post some screen captures from what looks like a Nintendo, and we're supposed to be able to tell that you're being sarcastic??

Check out this picture I captured on my 64" HDTV, it shows him making a great catch:

Code:
      O
     -|-    <>
     / \
    The pictures are good enough for anybody with half a brain to know what they are of. You side step the issue because Tannenbaum has failed us in 2012 and you don't want to admit it.

This was pretty brilliant, I LOLed.

While it does suck to see him standing like a statue when the ball is almost in the QB's hand, you have to remember what Tebow did when Hill was wide open in the end zone. Practicing with two of the league's most inaccurate QBs has to have an effect on a wide receiver's enthusiasm.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    While it does suck to see him standing like a statue when the ball is almost in the QB's hand, you have to remember what Tebow did when Hill was wide open in the end zone. Practicing with two of the league's most inaccurate QBs has to have an effect on a wide receiver's enthusiasm.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure hill just isn't ready. The giants have a horrid secondary, I like hill but don't look for anything from him until year three. Well have a new gm, qb, and coach by then though.

Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post

Code:
      O
     -|-    <>
     / \