Thread: Jets Vs Panthers 8/26 - Win...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Vs Panthers 8/26 - Win...

To many people on the ledge around here.

1st 2 preseason games mean nothing. All preseason really means nothing.

But the third game should really show how the team is doing. No game planning still, but starters will be in for 3 quarters and we will actually see how the team plays. I have seen alot of good things from the team thus far, and alot of bad.

I think this game will be a win, and everyone will be back on board. Sanchez will throw a couple of tds and we will have a nice running game. Defense will be stout as usual. Just a prediction, but I have a feeling the team will get it together in the third game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachS View Post
    To many people on the ledge around here.

1st 2 preseason games mean nothing. All preseason really means nothing.

But the third game should really show how the team is doing. No game planning still, but starters will be in for 3 quarters and we will actually see how the team plays. I have seen alot of good things from the team thus far, and alot of bad.

I think this game will be a win, and everyone will be back on board. Sanchez will throw a couple of tds and we will have a nice running game. Defense will be stout as usual. Just a prediction, but I have a feeling the team will get it together in the third game.
    Cam Newton will expose our D. Loss in a big way. Same as Giants.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need to gameplan for this. We need to do anything possible to get our offense in the endzone.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're probably right.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it's preseason and in the grand scheme of things it means nothing but you're not supposed to struggle this bad putting points up in preseason. The Jets are the only team in the league that hasn't scored a TD. That is troublesome and downright pathetic. What's even more pathetic is the first team hasn't even come close to sniffing the goal line.

They've looked absolutely dreadful on offense. It would be in everyone's best interest to come prepared for the Panthers and score a damn TD because the "it's preseason and vanilla" excuse is not working anymore.
    Last edited by nyctomjetsfan; 08-19-2012 at 06:19 PM.