Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: NFLN: Seattle's Tarvaris Jackson open to trade

  1. #21
    You left out the part where he want to be traded to Arizona because Fitz was asking for him. Zona needs to tell Fitz to leave the shopping to the GM and his horrid coach.

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    You left out the part where he want to be traded to Arizona because Fitz was asking for him. Zona needs to tell Fitz to leave the shopping to the GM and his horrid coach.
    Didn't know that.

    If anybody deserves a QB it is Fitz. He went from Kurt Warner to Pop Warner.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Didn't know that.

    If anybody deserves a QB it is Fitz. He went from Kurt Warner to Pop Warner.
    He ask for Kolb and they gave him to him already. If I'm Zona I'm not listening to him again. They could have kept that 2nd and drafted a better QB. I posted something about 4 days ago where he said he was hoping TJ would be cut by Minni. I can't remember where I read it though. If I find I will post.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,294
    No need. I'll take your word for it.

    They gave Fitz 100 million to be a HoF WR. He needs a QB. Whether he picks them or the FO does.

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Ugh.... I'd trade Tebow and Hunter for Jackson.

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Just saw it on Total Access.

    He is willing to take paycut to be traded.

    Not sure how realistic this is for us but I always thought he had some ability. Didn't he take the Vikings to the playoffs?

    Would prefer him over Tebow but we know Tebow isn't going anywhere.
    yes he did sign that beast! now.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Didn't know that.

    If anybody deserves a QB it is Fitz. He went from Kurt Warner to Pop Warner.
    And TJ is the answer to he needs a QB?

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    LOL jackson is a horrible qb

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    And TJ is the answer to he needs a QB?
    Did I say that?

    But my answer would be no.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Did I say that?

    But my answer would be no.
    So why trade for him?

    Hes worse than both QBs, by a wide margin.

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    So why trade for him?

    Hes worse than both QBs, by a wide margin.
    All things considered, I would prefer him over Tebow. Its not going to happen. I was just interested in what people thought about him.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    All things considered, I would prefer him over Tebow. Its not going to happen. I was just interested in what people thought about him.
    That doesn't make much sense.

    For one Tebow will run the WC and should contribute. You could at least hold out hope that he might improve as a QB. TJ would do nothing other than to make us all pray that he never sees the field. Hes never improved and never has been even mediocre.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    That doesn't make much sense.

    For one Tebow will run the WC and should contribute. You could at least hold out hope that he might improve as a QB. TJ would do nothing other than to make us all pray that he never sees the field. Hes never improved and never has been even mediocre.
    He has absolutely improved. He could have never done what he did against the Ravens last year back when he was on the Vikings.

    Jackson is now a capable game manager. He's certainly better than someone like Drew Stanton.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    That doesn't make much sense.

    For one Tebow will run the WC and should contribute. You could at least hold out hope that he might improve as a QB. TJ would do nothing other than to make us all pray that he never sees the field. Hes never improved and never has been even mediocre.
    You did not consider "all things".

  16. #36
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northwest New Jersey
    Posts
    161
    I wouldn't bring in another QB unless I think he's an upgrade from Sanchez.

    Jackson isn't.

    I'm on the Tyler Wilson bandwagon.

    let's get that first pick!!!! Probably will with the way our offense looks

    jf

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us