Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Andrew Luck

Veteran
    I don't get it. Sanchez has attempted 17 TOTAL passes in the preseason. Obviously the YPA needs to improve, but otherwise, it's two entirely different approaches to the offense.

Now, if people want to knock the play calling and offense set up for limited Sanchez to so few attempts and failing on those short yardage plays etc, that's one thing (and obviously the YPA need to go up), but sanchez has basically attempted the # of passes Luck completed tonight...

Jets Insider VIP
    By te time the jets are good again, Luck will own the afc and we will never be able to get past him. Doh!

The thing you notice about this guy (and Roethlisberger) is his size and how he stays in the pocket until the last possible moment to make plays. Unfortunately I don't see this in Sanchez -- he kinda ducks to protect himself under pressure.

Comparing to the Jets: On the one had we need to protect the QB; On the other hand Sanchez needs to move around in the pocket to buy time.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    He should have two pick sixes tonite. Got very lucky on an earlier throw, as his name would suggest. Made two nice plays, but overall a rough night
    Yeah I caught that too. Pitt started baiting him into that and finally got him

He'll learn but over all he looked great

Hall Of Fame
    Guys, that was his second NFL game. I would not be surprised if he had a rough year. That whole offense is young except for Wayne. Indy is not close to being a contender. 4 wins would be great for that team.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Guys, that was his second NFL game. I would not be surprised if he had a rough year. That whole offense is young except for Wayne. Indy is not close to being a contender. 4 wins would be great for that team.
    4 wins with an awful outlook is the worst

4 wins with a promising young squad is excited.

Ex: The Stafford led Lions

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez used to have the same ability in year one .... Then he got all the snot,knocked out of him during last year's Ravens game. Now he is ...

Look up in the sky ... It's a bird, it's a plane, ...

It's CAPTAIN CHECKDOWN !!!
    You might get a little gunshy too if you had the turnstile and a poor season from your blind side getting you killed.