Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Mike-T and Rex have this season.....

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    The better question is whats your agenda?

    Only an idiot would fire a coach who has never had a losing season, has gone to the playoffs 2 of the 3 seasons he's coached and took his team, as an under dog in each and every playoff game to the AFCCG twice.

    So yeah to be even vaguely critical is stupid.

    You find a coach who proves he can coach and you stick with him, build continuity helps win, constantly changing coaches at the first sign of trouble is what losers do.

    These same threads that show up over and over again, the same exact bit of crystal ball gauzing is like a roll call of losers on this board.
    Exactly!!!



    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    The better question is whats your agenda?

    Only an idiot would fire a coach who has never had a losing season, has gone to the playoffs 2 of the 3 seasons he's coached and took his team, as an under dog in each and every playoff game to the AFCCG twice.

    So yeah to be even vaguely critical is stupid.

    You find a coach who proves he can coach and you stick with him, build continuity helps win, constantly changing coaches at the first sign of trouble is what losers do.

    These same threads that show up over and over again, the same exact bit of crystal ball gauzing is like a roll call of losers on this board.
    We will always have those 2 AFCCG appearances to hang our hats on, won't we. As will Rex. Phew!

  3. #23
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Killingworth, CT
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Woody is part of the problem. He is Al Davis and Leon Hess combined.

    WOODY IS THE PROBLEM. HE HAS DONE A VERY GOOD JOB OF INCREASING THE VALUE OF THE CLUB BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF WINNING. AND HE'LL CONTINUE TO DO THESE TYPE OF THINGS (TEBOW) AS LONG AS IT IS VALUE-GENERATING.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSauer View Post
    WOODY IS THE PROBLEM. HE HAS DONE A VERY GOOD JOB OF INCREASING THE VALUE OF THE CLUB BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF WINNING. AND HE'LL CONTINUE TO DO THESE TYPE OF THINGS (TEBOW) AS LONG AS IT IS VALUE-GENERATING.

    Bah.

    Woody is a lifelong Jets fan - the primary reason he bought the team - and wants the Jets to win above everything else.

    He's also smart enough to know you fill seats by winning, not by losing with pretty poster boys and charming personalities.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    The better question is whats your agenda?

    Only an idiot would fire a coach who has never had a losing season, has gone to the playoffs 2 of the 3 seasons he's coached and took his team, as an under dog in each and every playoff game to the AFCCG twice.

    So yeah to be even vaguely critical is stupid.

    You find a coach who proves he can coach and you stick with him, build continuity helps win, constantly changing coaches at the first sign of trouble is what losers do.

    These same threads that show up over and over again, the same exact bit of crystal ball gauzing is like a roll call of losers on this board.
    Your act is so very old and so very offensive. You like to toss around terms like "Stupid" and "Idiot" and "Retard". You like it so much that every single post of yours in infected with the same malodorous bile. You do this so often that you must think it is clever or even effective whereas in reality it says way more about who you are than anything you think to are saying about others.

    The irony of all of this would slap you in the face like a raw fish if only you had an IQ higher then a piece of cardboard.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Your act is so very old and so very offensive. You like to toss around terms like "Stupid" and "Idiot" and "Retard". You like it so much that every single post of yours in infected with the same malodorous bile. You do this so often that you must think it is clever or even effective whereas in reality it says way more about who you are than anything you think to are saying about others.

    The irony of all of this would slap you in the face like a raw fish if only you had an IQ higher then a piece of cardboard.
    Bravo sir. Bravo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us