Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Watching Rex's press confernce

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Did he say Sanchez had 3-4 chances or just in general? Because I have now watched the damn first half 3 times and Sanchez had ZERO chances to throw a clean ball down the field. The Giants were sitting back in a deep cover 3 all night
    Its just another lie from the coaching staff to the fans. Cant believe a thing from Woody's JETS.

I cant take them seriously anymore..........

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Sparano sounds very good. I think that he would be a fine OC. I am just not sure that we have the players
    Sparano has no track record to be proud of, what you are seeing of the Jets offense is what the phins saw in Miami for 4 yrs. 3 all-pro o-line man and the man has the worst line in the NFL ?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    Sparano has no track record to be proud of, what you are seeing of the Jets offense is what the phins saw in Miami for 4 yrs. 3 all-pro o-line man and the man has the worst line in the NFL ?
    You obviously know nothing about the coach, and his resume, as well as his tenure in Dallas with Parcells.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ryan mentality is hey, our defense will keep you in the game. Anything other than defending an offense appears to be a bit of a mystery to him. How can no one in this organization have addressed the Oline is a mystery beyond explanation.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's annoyed that the Jets haven't scored a TD in PS. I hope they score one in the next game to stop the madness.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Team might get desperate enough to score a TD in the next PS game that they decide roll out the wildcat. Would be a terrible idea to show something like that before the season starts, but I could see Rex calling for Sparano to run a few WC plays if we can't move the ball on the first few possessions.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks lost and hurt.