Thread: Jets waive OT Stephon Heyer

Quote Originally Posted by GangGreenAFFLICTION View Post
    How has it come to this CMart? How?
    LOL..It was just alittle humor

All Pro
    WTF!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Crable View Post
    He's still available. He and Mckenzie are considered the two best free agent tackles currently available on the lists I've seen.

Not sure what he wants for money, or what his health situation is. But either he or McKenzie should be in Florham Park for a workout. I don't understand why the Jets wouldn't at least explore this option.
    I read somewhere that Clifton is coming off an injury and is considering signing with the Patriots.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    fwiw Robert T Griffin was the 2nd team RT on Sat night. (Austin Howard was 2nd team LT). Of all the options, Howard seems the one most realistically that could replace Hunter.

The Jets are too late in the offseason to consider street free agents. It's all been picked over and there are teams actually who have worse tackle situations than the Jets (the Cardinals for example just lost Levi Brown probably for the year).
    IMO Howard has to get the chance to show what he has with the 1's. If he can not cut it we have to at least try to get a competent RT in forthwith. Hunter is wasted and I think his confidence is shot regardless of what Damien Woody has to say. Have you heard any word on Dennis Landolt? I know the Jets liked him at RT before he was injured. I have not been able to find any news on his injury!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I read somewhere that Clifton is coming off an injury and is considering signing with the Patriots.
    The report of interest by the Pats has been denied..

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=246540&page=2

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/20...riots_hav.html