Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank God Francessa is back and is explaining how the Jets O sucks

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking NO LUCK LIKE JETS LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    I hated Schotty, but what if...

He was the reason we were an average offense and without him we are dead last?

+ With OUR usual Jets STORYLINE, Schotty will probably be Offensive Coordinator of the Year; Kellen Clemens and Bray Edwards will share ComeBack Player of Year; and Jericho Cotchery will be All-Pro. It Happens. and it usually happens to us.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Ray Ray and sg3 said we'll be fine.
    We won't hear from the Blind Homer Cult until next March when they promise us we have the best Jets team ever and are a bunch of idiots for not believing them.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    I hated Schotty, but what if...

He was the reason we were an average offense and without him we are dead last?

We where average when was this?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Bomb for Barkley?

I kid!! possibly!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    With a better QB there would be. Keller, Holmes are above average players that their positions. Hill has the physical traits to be above average too. Sanchez is the weak link to our offense. Fans will soon realize this.
    It would be nice to put a top notch OL in front of Sanchez and give him some game changers. I just want to see how competent he really is. But trust me, we will never see that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We won't hear from the Blind Homer Cult until next March when they promise us we have the best Jets team ever and are a bunch of idiots for not believing them.

SAR I
    I'm still here.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Bomb for Barkley?

I kid!! possibly!
    No more USC QBs on the Jets...PLEASE!!!

I always thought that putting Sanchez face on a billboard in Times Sq was 1/2 of the reason they drafted him, but I don't think that even happened. Another disaster. I think, and I hope I'm wrong, he gets hurt behind this line this year. He'll be somebody's back up in the not too distant future. $50Mill doesn't buy what it used to.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dodnt get what jets fans are expecting, we havent won anything in 43 yrs. did you really think it was going to change. stop drinking the green koolaid, we are a losing franchise, and our owner has no interest in winning the SB, he worries about the media coverage in the offseason. that is the big problem

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Because up til now I thought we had a great Offense. Truth be told hes actually pretty accurate in his analysis this time. His points are our RBs are lower eschelon, Our WRs the same, Our Qb is average and the powers that be did no faovor to anyone by bringing is the side show that is Tebow. in other words our Offense is lousy.
    Holy sh*t we are 0-2 in the preseason, we wll never get out of this hole!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    The latter is on vacation.

The former has eluded mandatory recess.
    Recess for what?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    I've been here all day you simp.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I've been here all day you simp.
    Since Easter you promised us a great, 12-win team.

Where is it?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Recess for what?
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=246042

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The thing is, if I want to find out how bad our O is, all I have to do is go on the strip, I dont need to hear about it from some blubberous, malodorous simpering, mongoloid Giant fan with sausage fingers.

-
    Malodourous ...lovely, the nuns would be proud of how well you turned out.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    how can anyone say the offense has been ignored? true enough rex loves his defense but they drafted sanchez, ducasse and now hill with some fairly high draft picks and brought in guys like holmes and plax and edwards. maybe hunter is a realy bad rt and needs to be replaced but what excuse does anyone have for mangold, dbrick and even moore? prior to last season that group was pretty darn good and it's doubtful they've all gone downhill since then.

and it's not tebow. tebow is being touted as a replacement qb for sanchez but that's not what he is. he will be a change of pace type player.

the bottom line is they're still recovering from the trainwreck that was schitty and hopefully they'll be okay on game day.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How old are you, 12? What is your obsession with playing message board police on this board? Grow up junior.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since Easter you promised us a great, 12-win team.

Where is it?

SAR I
    Find me the post where I did any of this. I'll bet you a BMW you won't find it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Holy sh*t we are 0-2 in the preseason, we wll never get out of this hole!!!!
    WE HAVENT SCORED A TD!!!!!! nevermind winnning a game we havent friggin scored a TD.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Says the runaway whiner.

You're the one who ran away when your prediction of no playoffs and as losing season flopped like your Leinart whine.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    He's right. They've ignored the offense for 3 years. Rex LITERALLY ignored the offense.
    You're exactly right. Our most glaring need in the draft and FA was RT and who do we get? A backup quarterback who can't throw, 2 run stopping injury prone safties and a WR (Schittins) who has never been healthy his whole career and was never good to begin with.

I think Tanny and Rex think they're going to win games by just getting a couple of FG's. Problem is our kickers suck too. This season is gonna be trash.