Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank God Francessa is back and is explaining how the Jets O sucks

Jets Insider VIP

Thank God Francessa is back and is explaining how the Jets O sucks

Because up til now I thought we had a great Offense. Truth be told hes actually pretty accurate in his analysis this time. His points are our RBs are lower eschelon, Our WRs the same, Our Qb is average and the powers that be did no faovor to anyone by bringing is the side show that is Tebow. in other words our Offense is lousy.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ray Ray and sg3 said we'll be fine.

He's right. They've ignored the offense for 3 years. Rex LITERALLY ignored the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    LOL---I think the two of them are Woody's illegitimate kids.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

The thing is, if I want to find out how bad our O is, all I have to do is go on the strip, I dont need to hear about it from some blubberous, malodorous simpering, mongoloid Giant fan with sausage fingers.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Because up til now I thought we had a great Offense. Truth be told hes actually pretty accurate in his analysis this time. His points are our RBs are lower eschelon, Our WRs the same, Our Qb is average and the powers that be did no faovor to anyone by bringing is the side show that is Tebow. in other words our Offense is lousy.
    I never listen to fatso but im gonna stream it ..... today only.

Jets Insider VIP
    true and he got his dig in refrencing the cold tub JPP prince incident saying that if it were the Jets it would be a big deal but its the Giants and they will take care of it. I still think hes a fat clown but for once he has made some Stellar points regarding the Jets.

Can someone post the rankings for the Jets offense over the last 3-5 years ?

Hall Of Fame
    The latter is on vacation.

The former has eluded mandatory recess.

Jets Insider VIP
    Heres the perfect question......What NY JET offensive player do you want to start on your fantasy team? Is there one? Not for me.

I hated Schotty, but what if...

He was the reason we were an average offense and without him we are dead last?

Jets Insider VIP
    Maybe Mikes outrage at our suckieness will land us a tackle

Heres the perfect question......What NY JET offensive player do you want to start on your fantasy team? Is there one? Not for me.
    The perfect question for who? What jet in the last 3 years would you have wanted on your fantasy team? It's not like we had a bunch of pro bowlers on O

All League
    WUH-SHOOO!!
    And I thought we were actually a heaping pile of suck!
    TG I was wrong.

Look Shotty had to go, but in the NFL, its all about talent. There are no offensive players on the Jets who put a scare into anyone.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

true and he got his dig in refrencing the cold tub JPP prince incident saying that if it were the Jets it would be a big deal but its the Giants and they will take care of it. I still think hes a fat clown but for once he has made some Stellar points regarding the Jets.
    If it were the Jets, HE would be the one making a big deal about it. What a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Look Shotty had to go, but in the NFL, its all about talent. There are no offensive players on the Jets who put a scare into anyone.
    With a better QB there would be. Keller, Holmes are above average players that their positions. Hill has the physical traits to be above average too. Sanchez is the weak link to our offense. Fans will soon realize this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    I hated Schotty, but what if...

He was the reason we were an average offense and without him we are dead last?

I think we were 27th last season, so almost near last anyways. That said, what have we done to improve the actual level of talent? Added Hill & Tebow, that's about it.

True, but it is the squeeky clean Giants who went Ghey on each other...

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The thing is, if I want to find out how bad our O is, all I have to do is go on the strip, I dont need to hear about it from some blubberous, malodorous simpering, mongoloid Giant fan with sausage fingers.

-
    What would you do without me, and my lexicon, on this site?