Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 104

Thread: Monday Night Football - Pats v Eagles

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,218

    Monday Night Football - Pats v Eagles

    Mallett getting the start. Pats OL looks a little better this week.

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,464
    One of the most amazing things is how the Pats call the offense. There is not a team out there that keeps the D on their heals like the Pats do. No matter who the QB is.

    This is my biggest issue with the Jets. They never show pass and run and never show run and pass. If the Jets pass on first down its an automatic run on 2nd. I can't remember the last time the Jets passed the ball 3 consecutive times.

    It's not just the offense we run or who running its. It's the play calling that kills me the most.

    Always predictable and never seem to have the opposing teams D on their heals.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,218
    Vick is made out of glass.

    Can't say I feel sorry for him.

  4. #4
    Vick just got crushed, should have just taken the sack there and protected himself, it's just preseason man. Now he might be injured.

  5. #5
    Yes! I get to see Nick Foles against a 1st team defense.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    One of the most amazing things is how the Pats call the offense. There is not a team out there that keeps the D on their heals like the Pats do. No matter who the QB is.

    This is my biggest issue with the Jets. They never show pass and run and never show run and pass. If the Jets pass on first down its an automatic run on 2nd. I can't remember the last time the Jets passed the ball 3 consecutive times.

    It's not just the offense we run or who running its. It's the play calling that kills me the most.

    Always predictable and never seem to have the opposing teams D on their heals.
    I can name a few times last year the Jets passed the ball three consecutive times... Mostly after getting a few first downs running the ball or in the red zone...

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,218
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Vick just got crushed, should have just taken the sack there and protected himself, it's just preseason man. Now he might be injured.
    He is going back to locker room. How does he not wear a flak jacket after his rib injuries?

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,706
    I'm just envious of the time both these QBs are getting. Such a strange sight to my eyes

  9. #9
    I guarantee you they are doing x-ray on Vick's ribs after that hit

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He is going back to locker room. How does he not wear a flak jacket after his rib injuries?
    Well, he's a little guy that throws really hard with a compact delivery. Could just be really uncomfortable for him.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,218
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Well, he's a little guy that throws really hard with a compact delivery. Could just be really uncomfortable for him.
    I have no doubt that it is uncomfortable for him and probably restrict his movement. But he has to stay on the field. This is the NFL, he could have something custom made. I am shocked that he wears nothing.

  12. #12
    Mallett is already getting the Brady treatment.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,706
    What a BS call!!

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,706
    The refs are in midseason form

  15. #15
    Belichick got to the scap refs early, two BS calls in a row to save the Pats who were blown up by the Eagles D, while Mallet continues to throw crap.

    It's interesting that the Pats sat so many key players on offense, the OL really is a mess.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,218
    Somehow the Pats were able to overcome the loss of their Center last season.

    Just sayin.

  17. #17
    The Pats backup qb looks better than any qb we had in the last 6 years.

  18. #18
    Damn Mallett looks better than both Sanchez & Tebow

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    Damn Mallett looks better than both Sanchez & Tebow
    Mallet doesn't look like anything special. Foles is catching me eye more than Mallet.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,147
    Vick also dove headfirst earlier in the game. Does he not realize this is preseason? It looks like the guy wants to get hurt so he doesnt have to play and can just collect a paycheck.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us