Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football - Pats v Eagles

Hall Of Fame
    Mallett looks very accurate. Nearly all the incompletions are drops.

Solder looks better. That bullrush notwithstanding.

The O-Line is blocking and giving the QB time to throw! The Jets FO should be watching this and analyzing their continual failures there.

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Mallet doesn't look like anything special. Foles is catching me eye more than Mallet.
    Mallet is good. The players around him are way better coached than any Jets player. Had to be said. It's obvious, look at the way they play. I hate those f()cking guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Belichick got to the scap refs early, two BS calls in a row to save the Pats who were blown up by the Eagles D, while Mallet continues to throw crap.

It's interesting that the Pats sat so many key players on offense, the OL really is a mess.
    Cmon dude, Jet fans really talk about any other teams offensive line right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    The O-Line is blocking and giving the QB time to throw! The Jets FO should be watching this and analyzing their continual failures there.
    The QB is 6'6" and can see the field.

Veteran

Red face

Gruden is seriously going to make me vomit. I'm surprised hes not yet complementing the ball boys.

Classic Patriot drive, bailed out by the refs on multiple occasions, but everybody will spin it how great the Pats are...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Gruden is seriously going to make me vomit. I'm surprised hes not yet complementing the ball boys.
    Don't talk about your future HC like that.

Belichick got to the scap refs early, two BS calls in a row to save the Pats who were blown up by the Eagles D, while Mallet continues to throw crap.

It's interesting that the Pats sat so many key players on offense, the OL really is a mess.

Pats play 3 games in 10 days (thx Goodell) so it's no surprise they're sitting starters. Also Mankins and Volmer are just coming back from injury so why risk injury.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Somehow the Pats were able to overcome the loss of their Center last season.

Just sayin.

Also lost the backup center for the season the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    The Eagles scrubs are also on the field, and the Eagles destroyed the Pats OL earlier on that last scoring drive, it took two huge BS penalties to salvage the Pats from looking horrendous, of course, that won't be mentioned at all in any analysis of the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Pats play 3 games in 10 days (thx Goodell) so it's no surprise they're sitting starters. Also Mankins and Volmer are just coming back from injury so why risk injury.

Also lost the backup center for the season the following week.
    The Eagles do the same, they still put their starters in for a couple of series.

Mallett threw a bad INT on a deep out, but responded well after that. Good drive for him.

the pats have a ton of injuries and missing offensive line yet they still protect the QB and run the ball , Jets cant do anything right on the OL is it the coaching that cant get our OL to block? is it the schemes?

I am asking because the Pats seem to do it.

Don't talk about your future HC like that.
    I could absolutely see Woody throwing a boatload of money at Gruden if this whole thing blows up.

Another guy with a big personality. And a guy that is offensively focused, which would be a move in the exact opposite direction, away from Rex.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Mallett threw a bad INT on a deep out, but responded well after that. Good drive for him.
    I missed the INT.

Looked good on the TD drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    the pats have a ton of injuries and missing offensive line yet they still protect the QB and run the ball , Jets cant do anything right on the OL is it the coaching that cant get our OL to block? is it the schemes?

I am asking because the Pats seem to do it.
    The Patriots and Steelers are the model organizations in the NFL, from top to bottom.

People around here don't like to hear it, but it's the truth. That's why they can have their HOF QB go down and still win 11 games.

I missed the INT.

Looked good on the TD drive.
    There was a flag for a late hit, so it was wiped out. It was on a deep out to the right sideline, DB jumped the route.

The Eagles do the same, they still put their starters in for a couple of series.
    But the majority of their OL starters are available to play. Not so for the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    The Patriots and Steelers are the model organizations in the NFL, from top to bottom.

People around here don't like to hear it, but it's the truth. That's why they can have their HOF QB go down and still win 11 games.

I know they are but it still does not explain the OL play something is wrong with our coaching or schemes.

All League
    Eagles starters losing to the NE backups. Can't imagine what the reaction would be here if that was happening to the Jets.