Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football - Pats v Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The Eagles do the same, they still put their starters in for a couple of series.
    Actually the Eagles are treating this game like their third preason game with game planning and playing their starters into the third quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    I know they are but it still does not explain the OL play something is wrong with our coaching or schemes.
    It's the players. Their backups are solid players. They don't make great plays (blowing guys off the ball, pancake blocks, etc.) but they limit their mistakes, and they don't get flat out dominated (like Hunter).

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Actually the Eagles are treating this game like their third preason game with game planning and playing their starters into the third quarter.
    Uhhh wrong, the backups were already sprinkled in with the vets by the late first quarter. As usual, you need to put a pro Patriots spin on everything.

Nobody put up the Pats bat signal, back to your hole, homer.

i like it

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He is going back to locker room. How does he not wear a flak jacket after his rib injuries?
    He wears this stuff.

http://www.Evoshield.com/Rib-Protect...Pro-p/a310.htm

Belichick got to the scap refs early, two BS calls in a row to save the Pats who were blown up by the Eagles D, while Mallet continues to throw crap.

It's interesting that the Pats sat so many key players on offense, the OL really is a mess.
    Ray Ray on the Patriots

The post doesn't fail

Making judgements or predictions about the regular season based on a pre-season game is the fail of all fails a fan can make.

Blaming the RT situation is the flavor of the month diatribe that fans seem to be stuck on, the OL as a whole performed poorly against the Giants, not just the RT.

Not having our primary WR's playing with the first team DOES affect Sanchez AND the offense

The INT doesn't bother me, all QB's throw INT's, and Sanchez is playing with #4 and #5.
    Ray Ray on the Jets

Veteran
    Uhhh wrong, the backups were already sprinkled in with the vets by the late first quarter. As usual, you need to put a pro Patriots spin on everything.

Made me laugh.

The Eagles know that the preseason games don’t count and the main focus is to get to the regular season with as many players as possible fully healthy.

Yet there will be more significance than usual for the preseason when the Eagles face the New England Patriots tonight in Foxboro, Mass.

This will be the longest dress rehearsal for the starters, who are expected to play well into the third quarter. The Eagles game-planned for the Patriots, something they did not do in their preseason opener Aug. 9 against the Steelers, when both the first-team offense and first-team defense struggled.

They even treated the days before the game like a typical week of practice during the regular season.
    http://www.app.com/article/20120819/...game-seriously

I know you like penis, but that joke was funny the first 90 times you did it.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 08-20-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Coaching makes the difference.

http://www.app.com/article/20120819/...game-seriously

I know you like penis, but that joke was funny the first 90 times you did it.
    What are you doing on a jets board while the patriots are playing you f@cking loser?

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Ray Ray on the Patriots

Ray Ray on the Jets

Uhh, one is talking about how making predictions on the season based on the 2nd pre-season game is retarded.

The first post are comments on a pre-season game.

Yeah, you got me...

Oh and btw, the Pats depth is now getting destroyed, and making the Eagles mid-round QB selection look like Brady.

Pray nothing happens to Brady Pats fans..

McCoy, Asomugha, Cole and DeSean Jackson are all backups you homer troll.

Uhh, one is talking about how making predictions on the season based on the 2nd pre-season game is retarded.

The first post are comments on a pre-season game.

Yeah, you got me...

Oh and btw, the Pats depth is now getting destroyed.
    Serious question Ray Ray.... Jets record against the Pats this year?

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    What are you doing on a jets board while the patriots are playing you f@cking loser?
    The Pats' third string is playing against the Eagles' first string. What is there to gain watching the Pats' back ups do what the Jets' starters can't do in scoring a TD against a first string defense (or a second string defense or a third string defense or against an empty field)?
    Last edited by Rob0729; 08-20-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Serious question Ray Ray.... Jets record against the Pats this year?
    Jets sweep the Pats on their way to a 2-14 record.

The Pats' third string is playing against the Eagles' first string. What is there to gain watching the Pats' back ups do what the Jets' starters can't do in scoring a TD against a first string defense (or a second string defense or a third string defense or against an empty field)?
    If you can't admit that it's pathetic to troll a Jets board while you're team is playing, I don't know what to tell you...

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    McCoy, Asomugha, Cole and DeSean Jackson are all backups you homer troll.
    LOL! You are right. Well, they did take out Vick.

So you loiter on a jets board all night, sweet life you got there.

You may want to pick up a hobby or find some charity work somewhere to occupy you time loser.

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    So you loiter on a jets board all night, sweet life you got there.

You may want to pick up a hobby or find some charity work somewhere to occupy you time loser.
    No I came after they pulled the remaining Pats starters to see what you guys were saying. I then saw Rah!Rah! spewing his misinformed homer BS and I felt he needed an education. I would have left after my one post if you guys were so obsessed with me.

It is a stupid preseason game with the back ups going against the Pats' starters. If the starters were playing I wouldn't have ever came here.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Jets sweep the Pats on their way to a 2-14 record.
    I would sign up for that.