Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Monday Night Football - Pats v Eagles

These Preaseason games have been taking forever this year. Can't believe there are still 9 minutes left in this one.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yes, all the refs call fake penalties so the Pats will win. Without the refs the Pats would be.....er, the Jets.

Don't let the fact that the Pats are losing stand in your way of a good conspiracy theory.

edit, Lookee there, another holding penalty on the Eagles. The Pats defender must have shoved his jersey into the hands of the Eagle's lineman. Or the ref's are helping the Pats as usual.

second edit: Oopsy, a false start by the highly disciplined Eagles players. Must be the Pats fault.
    Yes the Pats never hold, never, not even their back ups LOL. Listen stop replying to me, I come here to talk to Jets fans on a Jets board, not to feed trolls. Trolling is not allowed here, and since you are already on your second or third account you must really need a life.

Later

Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Yes the Pats never hold, never, not even their back ups LOL. Listen stop replying to me, I come here to talk to Jets fans on a Jets board, not to feed trolls. Trolling is not allowed here, and since you are already on your second or third account you must really need a life.

Later
    Feel free to ignore me while wearing your tinfoil hat.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Serious question Ray Ray.... Jets record against the Pats this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Serious answer, it's far too early to say either way. The Jets are installing a new offense with new weapons, and enhancements on D, the Pats will probably be good offensively, at least in the passing game if Brady stodyays healthy, but the OL has a lot of ?, and the defense is still not going to scare anybody, but the division still goes through NE

Serious answer #2: GFY
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    You're a little child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I gave you a serious answer and then a little shot of humor.

It figures you didn't get it, but even better. GOOD!
    Just catching up on some reading, and I gotta say, there's nothing wrong with Ray's answer. He gave you a perfectly legit response and then had some fun.

Perfectly fine by me.