Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to this guy?

Practice Squad

What happened to this guy?

Alluding the rush, stepping up in the pocket, not afraid of getting hit, launch darts under pressure....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LL8FHwqDTs

Jets Insider VIP

he's getting sacked once every 3.4 pass attempts in games that mean nothing.

as much as i want Sanchez to go out and lead scoring drive after scoring drive, i'd rather him play it safe and make it through preseason healthy.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    thats the grin of a man that has guaranteed money
    he could care less what the fans or the media think of him i bet.

The Ravens game last year happened.Hasn't been the same since

The brain trust in charge, got rid of Braylon. They made Hunter a starter and paid 2.5 mil. They made greene there#1 back. Gave Santonio big time deal after his meltdown, should have been sent packing. They kept Cavanaugh to coach Sanchez. Never updated the TE spot with a TE that can actually block and be a factor in every game.. There's so much more, but got better things to do, like scratch my A$$.

Because in virtually every highlight of Sanchez he has good or at least decent blocking especially from the Right side. Now, he has no time to work the ball deep or even make a read down field. We've gotta get a serviceable backup or Sanchez will have no opportunities...or worse-injured for season.

What happened? He had an Oline that gave him time, recievers that he built chemistry with, and most important, he wasn't denutted by a coaching staff that tried to make him play like a classic QB instead of building plays around his strengths.

Hey, does that make me a rocket scientist? Don't think so.

No Right tackle help now. Last year @Ravens game we had our Pro-bowl Center injured. Sanchez needs an effective OL to be effective, he's not the type of QB who can do it alone..

Veteran

Are you trying to tell us that Wayne Hunter is over the Hill ?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sheastadiumjetfan View Post
    Sanchez needs an elite OL to be effective, he's not the type of QB who can do it alone..
    corrected

Veteran
    I literally can't remember that last time I saw Sanchez go on a called roll out. Look how comfortable he looks on some of those plays.

Jeez, this organization is literally killing the offense and destroying any potential Sanchez had or has.... This is the worst I have felt going into a season in a long time.

Veteran
    No offensive line and a revolving door at WR.

The guy has talent. Top 10 talent? Remains to be seen.

Agreed, though. Baltimore struck some fear in him.

Idk why more people don't point to Mark losing 2 of his favorite and most reliable targets as one of the reasons for a decline in the offense.

We had 3 receivers that did 3 different things and gelled great together on the field. Especially braylon, but its been said enough about him on here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I love that pic

That was one of the most depressing videos I've ever watched

Getting rid of Edwards hurt Sanchez more than Tannenbaum ever imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    The brain trust in charge, got rid of Braylon. They made Hunter a starter and paid 2.5 mil. They made greene there#1 back. Gave Santonio big time deal after his meltdown, should have been sent packing. They kept Cavanaugh to coach Sanchez. Never updated the TE spot with a TE that can actually block and be a factor in every game.. There's so much more, but got better things to do, like scratch my A$$.
    x10000000

Practice Squad
    I have a strange feeling that he is going to catch on elsewhere and light it up. Probably a smaller market like Arizona or Seattle.