Thread: Nike Knockoffs.

Nike Knockoffs.

Anyone tried the new Nike knock offs from tarajersey/jersey101/etc...?

Can't really tell how accurate they are from those pics but compared to this pic I found they might be good.

I ordered a ELITE Revis Green jersey from www.yukijersey.com and it looks perfect.

lol, why would you want one of those underarmour jerseys?

Still waiting for my Hayden jersey, you always pay one way or another, 2 weeks travel time from China. But customer service follow up on double checking my shipping address (different from billing) was good and quick answer to my queries was a hell of a lot better than Cisco's when my router went down yesterday and all they did was try to sell me a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    I ordered a ELITE Revis Green jersey from www.yukijersey.com and it looks perfect.
    Cool. That's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks.

All League
    Thanks to everyone for providing feedback and their expirience with these sites to others who havent ordered from them yet.....

Just curious.....If I wore a Reebok XL size (from the store), what size should I order from Yuki, if anyone knows? do the nike's run small?

I compared it to the "real"

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Cool. That's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks.
    The logo is exact.
    The bottom patch is exact.
    Letters and numbers are exact.
    Even the NFL patch that sits on the center of the collar is that new plastic and is exact.

Where do the nahsayers think that the "real" Nike jerseys are made? Probably, at a factory right next door to yuki.

If anyone has sizing info please use the old Reebok Authentic sizing as the base for the comparison. That is a pretty good standard to go by.

I recently ordered a green Mangold for myself from royal-jerseys.com Also got my sister a customized jersey off there. When they come in I'll let you know how it looks.

Jets Insider VIP
    I personally think that jersey sales are going to fall dramatically this year.

They basically made every uniform in the league look goofy as hell with those side panels and stomach pouches.

And to top it off, I hear replica jerseys were raised from $75 to $90.

I hadn't bought a jersey in 10+ years before the Nike agreement, and I sure as hell won't be buying one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I personally think that jersey sales are going to fall dramatically this year.

They basically made every uniform in the league look goofy as hell with those side panels and stomach pouches.

And to top it off, I hear replica jerseys were raised from $75 to $90.

I hadn't bought a jersey in 10+ years before the Nike agreement, and I sure as hell won't be buying one now.
    Dude, the stomach pouches are authentic so we can pull the old slip the ball into the pouch and walk to the goal line play... makes up for not having an Oline. How much more authentic than that does it get?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Dude, the stomach pouches are authentic so we can pull the old slip the ball into the pouch and walk to the goal line play... makes up for not having an Oline. How much more authentic than that does it get?
    Smooth move, very kangaroo

I just ordered the white Coples. Can't wait for it!

Jets Insider VIP
    The logo is exact.
    The bottom patch is exact.
    Letters and numbers are exact.
    Even the NFL patch that sits on the center of the collar is that new plastic and is exact.

Where do the nahsayers think that the "real" Nike jerseys are made? Probably, at a factory right next door to yuki.
    Someone had to say it.