Thread: Thought "Family Night" was on Long Island, Woody??

Thought "Family Night" was on Long Island, Woody??

I thought Woody Johnson said that the JETS would come back to Long Island at least once a year? That the JETS were a NY team and this is where their roots are? That it would become a tradition? (LOL).......

Again, from the 180 degree turn of the organization's philosophy under Mangini to Ryan, to the Manhattan stadium fiasco, to Favre, to Peyton Manning, to Tebow, to the fraudulent $200,000 bid on the first PSL. Lying to the NY fan base has become the most consistent attribute of Woody Johnson.

Keep the tradition of treating your fan base like idiots, Woody!

Thanks for nothing

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I thought Woody Johnson said that the JETS would come back to Long Island at least once a year? That the JETS were a NY team and this is where their roots are? That it would become a tradition? (LOL).......

Again, from the 180 degree turn of the organization's philosophy under Mangini to Ryan, to the Manhattan stadium fiasco, to Favre, to Peyton Manning, to Tebow, to the fraudulent $200,000 bid on the first PSL. Lying to the NY fan base has become the most consistent attribute of Woody Johnson.

Thanks for nothing
    I think they had a night scheduled but Hofstra ended up scheduling a political debate that same night and cancelled on the Jets.

I could be wrong, though.

_

Hofstra Stadium is not ready.

Banned
    Is the dog in your avatar a female?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I think they had a night scheduled but Hofstra ended up scheduling a political debate that same night and cancelled on the Jets.

_
    No you are correct the night was cancelled because Hofstra is getting
    ready for the presidential debate. But that would ruin a good rant

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

rants before facts, that's what I always say...

yet another jet fan who cant see from inside his rectum

Hall Of Fame

Thanks for nothing
    Serious question. If you feel that they lie to you, why don't you just change you allegiance to a team that doesn't lie to you?

Would you stay in an abusive relationship with a spouse or advise someone to do so?

Woody Johnson just issued this one-line press release: "FULI".

I'm not sure what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

_
    There is some added special value to the event. It has something to do with first time the host is a woman, or something about women's rights.

I overheard some women talking about it in the office.

Yes, I know. I know there was a political event at Hofstra and it was cancelled. That is not the point. The point is that Woody Johnson promised to bring the team back to Long Island for at least one practice to keep connected to the fan base in NY. Woody Johnson, the billionaire, Im sure could have had the practice somewhere else on Long Island/Queens/ Brooklyn if he was concerned about NOT lying to his fan base again. How about Stoney Brook? Dowling? CW Post? NY Tech? Mitchell Field? Marine Park? Flushing Meadow?

It baffles me that more fans are not holding Woody Johnson to his word on multiple things that are connected to this team.

He continues to treat his fan base like crap. The same fan base, that continues to support this franchise without ONE championship in 40 years.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Yes, I know. I know there was a political event at Hofstra and it was cancelled. That is not the point. The point is that Woody Johnson promised to bring the team back to Long Island for at least one practice to keep connected to the fan base in NY. Woody Johnson, the billionaire, Im sure could have had the practice somewhere else on Long Island/Queens/ Brooklyn if he was concerned about NOT lying to his fan base again. How about Stoney Brook? Dowling? CW Post? NY Tech? Mitchell Field? Marine Park? Flushing Meadow?

It baffles me that more fans are not holding Woody Johnson to his word on multiple things that are connected to this team.

He continues to treat his fan base like crap. The same fan base, that continues to support this franchise without ONE championship in 40 years.
    http://www.hofstra.edu/Debate/

Oct. 16th

that should pretty much finish this thread