Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Hunter our Trojan Horse?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, a better association with the words "trojan" and "wayne hunter" would be "wayne hunter is about as useful as a used trojan condom"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Let's say the guy's really stepped up his game this offseason, but Rex told him to look bad in the preseason on purpose. Teams come out and start game planning for him like he was a weakness, but when they come out, BAM, he pancakes everyone. I know it would be unorthodox, but we have a coach with a twisted mind (in a good way) and who's probably getting desperate enough to try something sneaky. Best of all, it's so out there that NO ONE would expect it, it would take at least several games for teams to readjust, by which time we're 4-0. As long as it's not against the rules, Rex doesn't have to play fair. I see a big year for Hunter.
    Congratulations. There aren't enough facepalm pictures on the internets to convey the magnitude of your pfail.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like our trojan condom.

farg! Ninjad by barkus. Blast it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So who was told to suck in the Bengals game, where Hunter was out, and where we failed to score a TD, failed to run block, failed to pass block and generally stank up the joint on offense?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mario Williams is shaking in his boots right now....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    So who was told to suck in the Bengals game, where Hunter was out, and where we failed to score a TD, failed to run block, failed to pass block and generally stank up the joint on offense?
    It could have been anyone, it's Rex's secret.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Mario Williams is shaking in his boots right now....
    No, you're missing the point. Mario Williams is not shaking in his boots, Mario Williams is overconfident because he saw Hunter get beat so easily. Mario Williams may get a rude surprise.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's say the guy's really stepped up his game this offseason, but Rex told him to look bad in the preseason on purpose. Teams come out and start game planning for him like he was a weakness, but when they come out, BAM, he pancakes everyone. I know it would be unorthodox, but we have a coach with a twisted mind (in a good way) and who's probably getting desperate enough to try something sneaky. Best of all, it's so out there that NO ONE would expect it, it would take at least several games for teams to readjust, by which time we're 4-0. As long as it's not against the rules, Rex doesn't have to play fair. I see a big year for Hunter.
    I like your passion.

Have you been a fan long?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Any day now, Earth will experience a dues ex machina moment where a figure, dressed as the mythical wizard Merlin, will appear on television screens globally. He will reveal that all the world's problems such as pestilence, hunger, and former genocides were all fabricated. And, with the wave of his elderly hands, will now eradicate these abominations from the human record. From this day forth: Utopia.
    Post of the week!

Yes, Rex is Dr. Fu Manchu, Moriarty, and Blofeld combined. Sanchez is not real, he's an android look alike who has been ingeniously designed to look shocked and fall to the ground when tackled. This is of course merely a ruse. When the real season opens, the true Mark Sanchez will appear and throw bullets at his chuckling receivers. Wayne Hunter will reveal that his true identity is SumoMan, trained by monks in the Himalayas to harness the power of the sun to his purposes. Geezus. You guys are amazing.

Inconceivable!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are doing it wrong.

A Trojan condom provides protection from unwanted passage. Wayne Hunter does not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that you mention it, you have to be right. I mean this is a work of a genius. Do you have a Twitter account so I can follow your prognostications full time?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone seen Crackity Jones? I fear the worse....

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone has a right to an opinion. Although immature, he is a fan of our team. Let us hope that the quality of the posts improves

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, you're missing the point. Mario Williams is not shaking in his boots, Mario Williams is overconfident because he saw Hunter get beat so easily. Mario Williams may get a rude surprise.
    missing the point! LMAO!

you're hilarious.

The only rude surprise Williams might get from Hunter is a flaming bag of poop on his front porch.

I nominate you for "Dumbest Post of The Season" -- it's still early -- but you've got a good shot at the title.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It could have been anyone, it's Rex's secret.
    This whole theory is beginning to check out.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Has anyone seen Crackity Jones? I fear the worse....
    Huh? I'm right here, why would you be concerned? (thanks, though)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This would be sweet though. In a comic book sense of the way. Wayne Hunter just pancaking mofo's attemting to bull rush or sway move him.

Just crushin DT's.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just thinking outside the box here. Am I right? I don't know, it's just a possibility.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just thinking outside the box here. Am I right? I don't know, it's just a possibility.
    I think the consensus is no.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    where do some of you guys come up will this dumb ****? why would you risk your starting qb getting injured because of that. this is one of the most stupid thoughts i've read here. at least SAR I's inquiries have some logical reasoning behind them