Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuck Febow thread...go away you suck and bring zero to the table thread

Jets Insider VIP

Tuck Febow thread...go away you suck and bring zero to the table thread

This guy is a great guy to date your daughter but no freakin good on your football team. He will do nuthin but divide the green crew and ruin the season. BOOMER IS RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    This guy is a great guy to date your daughter but no freakin good on your football team. He will do nuthin but divide the green crew and ruin the season. BOOMER IS RIGHT!
    Feel better now ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Gotta be honest bro...i do. thanks for askin

Jets Insider VIP
    did i mention how im sick of this guy?

Because we don't have this argument 10 times a day....

I just need four words to change your mind: Mark Sanchez's Personal Protector

You don't think all that practice as personal punt protector was really just for special teams? Think of Sanchez's completion percentage when he has 10+ seconds to make a decision.... it's gonna be sweet!

Jets Insider VIP
    Ok we do but its maddening that this effin clown is killin the team. I mean really, his stats suck, numbers dont lie and yet there are still those that think he is the guy to lead us or any other team to lead us to the bowl. Im so sick of the tebowites that have a love affair with him thinkin hes the answer. I love Tims devotion and desire but his accuracy sucks. great heart no clue. I tellin yall right now if he was as accurate as pennington Id buy 10 of his jerseys 5 t-shirts and 3 hats. But noooooooooooooooo. he cant hit a barn wall...from inside the barn....hes a sideshow , a distraction and makes the jets a mess. Why Us? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Jets Insider VIP
    Tebow fans suck more than tebow.

You're welcome.

did i mention how im sick of this guy?
    Don't think you do so specifically, but the message still came across none the less

Ok we do but its maddening that this effin clown is killin the team. I mean really, his stats suck, numbers dont lie and yet there are still those that think he is the guy to lead us or any other team to lead us to the bowl. Im so sick of the tebowites that have a love affair with him thinkin hes the answer. I love Tims devotion and desire but his accuracy sucks. great heart no clue. I tellin yall right now if he was as accurate as pennington Id buy 10 of his jerseys 5 t-shirts and 3 hats. But noooooooooooooooo. he cant hit a barn wall...from inside the barn....hes a sideshow , a distraction and makes the jets a mess. Why Us? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
    Just for the hell of it, how is he "killin the team" ? Is he the one missing blocks and getting Sanchez killed in the pocket ? Is he the one who couldn't get a yard one 3rd and 4th and 1 the other night ? Is he the one running patterns and not getting separation ?

All Pro
    Threads like this make JI a less than desirable destination for adults.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Threads like this make JI a less than desirable destination for adults.
    This is all Rex Ryan's fault.

Last year, player meltdown, this year, fan breakdown.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Tebow did not end the Jets, Pittsburgh did. When we no-showed in a repeat AFCCG and showed no urgency that was that. Some of us said it back then but everyone felt we would go a third time; it just doesn't work that way.

Time is limited in the NFL. Ours is up.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    SAR... I'm a huge fan ...u get it, as do I, I need help, as a 43 year fan, wtf do I do in this lost season. I mean really wtf do I do...no hope...mediocrity. Nothin to look forward to..... Plz pm me. Help me. 8-8. That's it?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Time is limited in the NFL.SAR I
    Not for New England.

How long do you think it'll be before we the fans have to go into "scoreboard watching mode" as far as hoping and praying that New England loses their game, so that way the Jets can keep pace with them just for that week? Week 2 would probably be a solid guess...

Jets Insider VIP
    Really?

Jets Insider VIP
    C,mon..man

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

SAR... I'm a huge fan ...u get it, as do I, I need help, as a 43 year fan, wtf do I do in this lost season. I mean really wtf do I do...no hope...mediocrity. Nothin to look forward to..... Plz pm me. Help me. 8-8. That's it?
    That's it.

We just had the best 15 years in team history. 3 AFCCG appearances, averaging 10 wins per season with a healthy QB, perennial playoff contender. The last 4 years were all about filling the stadium and the price we pay for all those free agents and all that newspaper ink is a two-year rebuild to get out of cap hell.

We came close, bro. We really did. I'm sorry.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP

I would think a Mod would lock and dump a stupid thread like this