Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets are the only team in the NFL without

Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    So, he's just another troll....... ah, it all makes sense, now.
    are we really gonna hate on our ugly cousins. they're the only people beating the effing Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    A single WR, RB, or TE who has ever scored 9 or more tds in a season or drafted in the top 20! No playmakers on offense. Holmes has scored 8tds twice I believe so he is the closest.
    I'm pretty sure this was true of the 2001 and 2003 Patriots, and their QB was a 6th round pick. Didn't seem to bother them.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    Nothing like starting the season with a MUST WIN game. If we lose to duh Bills we risk the real likelihood of going into Miami 0-2 ... with Tebow mania in full blown rage, before heading west to take on the 49ers.

It's do our die for the Jets out of the box.
    SF comes here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Our skill players suck (as a collective group), among the worst in the league. Thankfully the Lolphins traded Marshall so we're not the absolute worst. That said, I'm becoming more concerned with the offensive line. It's not just the pass protection, and it's not just Hunter - they don't open holes for the running backs. Not good for a GnP team.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Our skill players suck (as a collective group), among the worst in the league. Thankfully the Lolphins traded Marshall so we're not the absolute worst. That said, I'm becoming more concerned with the offensive line. It's not just the pass protection, and it's not just Hunter - they don't open holes for the running backs. Not good for a GnP team.
    if this team doesn't show promise, or if sanchez doesn't take a noticeable step forward, i think the GM and/or rex is replaced with a regime with an offensive-minded focus. one thing about woody, he's incredibly concerned about the economics of his team, and if his team can't score and his wallet suffers, he's going to change it up.