Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow will be starter by week...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim Tebow will be starter by week...

I say 8 at the latest.

What say you?

Please don't flame or shout "DUMP," this is for those who believe Tebow will be starter at some point. I say we have two ****ty QBs who can't throw, so why not eventually start the one who can at least run? It worked in Denver last year.

Team Tebow. Start the movement.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    I say 8 at the latest.

What say you?

Please don't flame or shout "DUMP," this is for those who believe Tebow will be starter at some point. I say we have two ****ty QBs who can't throw, so why not eventually start the one who can at least run? It worked in Denver last year.

Tebow doesn't start unless Mark gets hurt. Which is looking more and more likely to happen with Hunter as the current RT.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say 8 at the latest.

What say you?

i absolutely don't want tebow to start. if he does the season is over. however, i do believe the jets (as a whole) will struggle in the first half of the season (injured players not practicing preason, implementing a new offense, etc), say 3-5 and tebow will start week 10 after the bye.

this is not what i want, but i just have a gut feeling it's going to happen. the way for it not to happen is sanchez plays lights out, which is asking a lot especially with the state of our offense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say dump

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has never been discussed before.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEjVpgLkeFg

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    Tebow doesn't start unless Mark gets hurt. Which is looking more and more likely to happen with Hunter as the current RT.
    +1

All this talk of Tebow replacing Sanchez based on talent is wishful thinking. Tebow will not solve this team's problems.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    week 10 after the bye

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tim Tebow will lead the 2012 Jets to a better winning percentage than Mark Sanchez. Just letting you know first.

Tebow is better suited to lead this current Jets team than Sanchez is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't think he will start unless Sanchez gets hurt.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I really don't think he will start unless Sanchez gets hurt.
    This.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lock ban delete.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say 8 at the latest.

What say you?

I say it's possible Tebow starts if we're a very potential 2 and 5 coming out of NE ... which could happen if they don't win game 1 out of the box

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    I say it's possible Tebow starts if we're a very potential 2 and 5 coming out of NE
    Agreed. I'm not even trolling, this is what I have strongly felt for a while, and watching preseason has only further confirmed it. After three years, I simply don't believe in Mark Sanchez as our starting quarterback - at all. I tried so many times to defend him to other teams' fans, but I'm done.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I'm not even trolling, this is what I have strongly felt for a while, and watching preseason has only further confirmed it. After three years, I simply don't believe in Mark Sanchez as our starting quarterback - at all. I tried so many times to defend him to other teams' fans, but I'm done.
    the logic goes like this, IF we don't get the offensive pass protection fixed in time to win game 1, we'll then be going into Pitt 0-1. All bets would be off if we go into Miami 0-2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I'm not even trollingI'm not even trolling, this is what I have strongly felt for a while, and watching preseason has only further confirmed it. After three years, I simply don't believe in Mark Sanchez as our starting quarterback - at all. I tried so many times to defend him to other teams' fans, but I'm done.
    I call BS....look you Tebow lubbin' douchenozzles...the season hasn't even freakin' started and you're calling for Sanchez's head...cripes let'em play a few games at least then start this freakin' crap up.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't happen unless Mark is injured. /thread

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're done..... before the first freegin' game? That's a joke, right? Sanchez has only improved, as a Jet..... regardless of what SOJFs think-- perception is NOT reality. All signs, this off season, say he is only getting better.... maturing into his role--- but guys like you know better. He doesn't even get the chance to SHOW his improvement.... the book is obviously already written.